Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Drama Central

Shankveld

(edited)

Drama Central is an upperclass highschool school that the teenaged children of rich people attend.

Students can be found in various areas:

The beach - is always a hotspot for teenagers in the afterschool hours, or weekend. Unfortunately it gets most of it's use during the warmer seasons.

The academy - this is the highschool, but people like to refer to it as the academy since it sounds more elitess. Students and faculty are here everyday from 8am to 1pm.

The mall - A favorite pastime of most of the female student body. It is fully equipped with all the most fabulous stores and a movie theater.

The clubs/bars - A great party place to find even greater hookups. Although to drinking age is 21, which could pose as a problem for many students. But doesn't stop them. There is a restaurant part which is always great for hot dates.

Home - A place to sleep, eat and cool down.

Meet the students (yearbook)

Freshmen:

- Patrick Williams

Posted Image

Sophomores:

-Alex Kim

Posted Image

- Abigail Catelle

Posted Image

Juniors:

- Nikki Palmer

Posted Image

- Charlos Champloo

Posted Image

- Emily Clark

Posted Image

Seniors:

- Brittany Hawthorn

Posted Image

- Brandon Darrel

Posted Image

- Tony Vreman

Posted Image

-Dalton Clark

Posted Image

Meet the adults

Faculty:

- Daniel Bates (English teacher)

- Henry Clark (Principal)

- Scott Harkness (Security Guard)

Parents:

- Brenda Clark (Mother of Emily and adopted mother of Dalton)

Don't forget to check your class schedule!

Emily Clark - grade 11

p1 PE/gym grade 11

p2 biology grade 11

p3 english grade 11

p4 drama grade 10

Dalton Clark - grade 12

p1 study hall grade 12

p2 english grade 12

p3 math grade 12

p4 sociology grade 12

Brittany Hawthorn - grade 12

p1 chemistry grade 12

p2 english grade 12

p3 fashion grade 12

p4 sociology grade 12

Tony Vreman - grade 12

p1 study hall grade 12

p2 english grade 12

p3 fashion grade 12

p4 PE/gym grade 12

Brandon Darrel - grade 12

p1 chemistry grade 12

p2 english grade 12

p3 math grade 12

p4 PE/gym grade 12

Abigail Catelle - grade 10

p1 english grade 10

p2 biology grade 11

p3 math grade 10

p4 chemistry grade 10

Nikki Palmer - grade 11

p1 music grade 9

p2 biology grade 11

p3 english grade 11

p4 math grade 11

Carlos Champloo - grade 11

p1 PE/gym grade 11

p2 biology grade 11

p3 english grade 11

p4 math grade 11

Patrick Williams - grade 9

p1 music grade 9

p2 math grade 9

p3 science grade 9

p4 english grade 9

Alex Kim - grade 10

p1 history grade 10

p2 physics grade 10

p3 english grade 11

p4 chemistry grade 10

Maureena Hawthorn - grade 10

p1 english grade 10

p2 physics grade 10

p3 math grade 10

p4 drama grade 10

It's the first day of school and Emily and Dalton Clark are nervous about attending a new school in a new city.

It's 7:00 AM and a hot late summer day.

Edited by Shankveld

Another year, another first day of school to supervise. The Academy security guard Scott Harkness casually sits back in the driver's seat of his patrol golf cart with his shiny black shoes up and over the dashboard. With a small grin on his face, Harkness observes the cavalcade of students strolling into the building behind his aviator sunglasses. Noticing a group of known stoners approaching the entrance, Harkness rubs his chin and looks in their direction.

"Hey fellas. Don't forget what I always tell 'ya. You do the weed, you won't succeed."

The stoners roll their eyes and brush Harkness off. Harkness clasps his hands together on his stomach and laughs to himself as the student observation continues.

(edited)

Securing the third-to-top button on his shirt, Dalton Clark adjusted his collar and took a moment to admire himself in the full-length mirror next to his closet. There was no one he was trying to get the attention of. No one he particularly cared to impress. Yet, at least. It was, after all, the first day at a brand new school. Regardless, Dalton never passed up an opportunity to look good, and, on this fine morning, look good he did.

Faint slivers of light poked through the gaps in his windowshade, illuminating small patches of his still dimly-lit room. A quick glance at the clock next to his bed told him it was 7:00 AM. Dalton still had a full hour to get to class. Noises from the kitchen signaled that his parents were already awake, but there would be no telling if Emily was up until he walked outside.

Fastening a leather belt around his waist, Dalton seated himself in front of his computer and switched on the monitor. It came to life, casting another dull glow across his room. He had some things to do before he got breakfast. A couple of clicks brought up his e-mail, and with it several messages he had been hoping he wouldn't have to see. Ten messages, to be exact, spread out over the course of the last week and a half. His eyes scanned the earliest one near the bottom of the screen:

DoNotReply@Play4Keeps.com Your Wallet Has Negative Funds

Dalton groaned and checked the next one:

DoNotReply@Play4Keeps.com Your Wallet Has Negative Funds

And so on and so forth:

DoNotReply@Play4Keeps.com (Immediate Attention Required) Account Privileges Restricted

DoNotReply@Play4Keeps.com (Immediate Attention Required) Account Status Revoked; Please Pay

Dalton didn't have to check the contents of any of the messages to know they weren't good. What was he thinking? That if he just sat back and hoped for the best it would all go away? He snatched his wallet off the corner of his desk and flipped it open, thumbing through several pieces of plastic before pulling one out. A credit card. A temporary solution at best, but it was all he had at the moment. He clicked the link in the last message without reading it and found himself faced with a very ugly account balance: -$475.83. Served him for thinking he could win at poker with any reasonable consistency. But he could win. And he would win again. It would just take some time.

Dalton entered in his account info and clicked the 'submit' button. He breathed a sigh of relief as his payment was confirmed. Standing up and slipping his wallet into the back pocket of his jeans, he switched off his monitor and made for the door. Walking outside, he closed his door behind him and beamed as he came into full view of the kitchen.

He had a full day ahead of him. A full year. He would win again.

Edited by MasterCombine

Seven AM and Brittany was getting ready for her first day as a senior at The Academy.

A shower first- then she'd get dressed, do her makeup and curl her hair.

It was already 7:45am when she got done.

"Brittany! You're going to be late!" Maria, her maid, called from downstairs.

Brttany hurried down to the kitchen where she grabbed her books and backpack, then quickly got outside and into her black mercedes.

She turned her music up loud and drove through the drive through at Starbucks- she always needed coffee.

By the time she pulled up to The Academy, it was 7:58am.

Her first class was Chemistry, and she hurried to sit in the front.

The teacher was some new lady, and she seemed nice.

Brittany hurried to set her things down, and check herself in her mirror.

Her phone buzzed with a text.

Hey Brit! Let's go 2 the club after skool!

I will meet u there!

Brittany text back quickly;

Hey Em, I can't go!

Mom has a important dinner

& i have to go!

:( see you @ lunch!

The bell rang, signaling the school day had begun, and Brittany put her phone away quickly.

She did NOT need to have it taken away on the first day of her Senior year.

"Hello class, and welcome to Chemistry. Today I will be pairing you up with your partners that you will have for the whole year. You will all choose a project to work on. And do not ask to be switched with someone else; who I partner you with is who I partner you with. Deal with it."

Brittany took a deep breath.

There wasn't anyone she particularly disliked in this class- except for Brandon Darrel.

But she would most likely get paired up with someone else.

So she would be fine.

Right?

"Okay, let's see. Brittany Hawthorn?

Yes, you sit here.

Your partner will be...

Brandon Darrel."

Brittany groaned.

Great.

This was it. This was the final year before he would get thrown out into the real world. Not like he already knew how to handle himself. Brandon never saw the use of school, but he went anyways with the belief a highschool diploma would at least get him a less than sucky job than the two he already had.

He looked at all the rich kids entering the school, smirking, <Look at them, all with their little happy faces as if they didn't have a care in the world. How many of these twerps had to sleep on a fucking park bench last nigh? Can think of only one>. That one was himself. While everyone else had a warm house and a comfortable bed, he had nothing.

Brandon reached into his hoodie to thumb the scar that ran from his left shoulder to all the way down his back, the only thing ever given to him by his step-father. He was glad to have been kicked out, at least he didn't have to worry about that guy anymore.

Brandon stuck his hands into his pocket and walked to class, feeling the butterfly knife that was in his pocket. He never used it for anything but show, making a good bluff. He hoped to never have to use it... hopefully. As soon as he made it to chemistry he slipped on his headphones, cranking his iPod to The Last Fight by bullet for my valentine. He began to silently air guitar to the song.

Brandon was actually very musically talented, as well as having an amazing singing voice. But did anybody know that? Of course not. He never showed his true self to anybody, too much risk. He always kept to himself, always alone, it'd be better to do that than to care for someone and get hurt... just like last time.

"Brandon Darrel?"

He didn't hear

"Brandon Darrel!"

Still nothing

"BRANDON!!"

he looked up and glared at the teacher "What?!" he said angrily, throwing his hands in the air in a 'come at me bro' way. The teacher sighed, "Brandon, this is the first day of school, please don't cause any trouble" The teacher went on to tell him who he was partnered with, and he hung his head < great... why her?> he thought.

(edited)

Meet the adults (with pictures):

Faculty:

- Daniel Bates (English teacher)

Posted Image

- Henry Clark (Principal)

Posted Image

- Scott Harkness (Security Guard)

Posted Image

Parents:

- Brenda Clark (Mother of Emily and adopted mother of Dalton)

Posted Image

New student:

​ Sophomore

- Maureena Hawthron

Posted Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dalton! Oh my little baby is finally all grown up." Mrs. Clark ran over to her son and wrapped him in a loving embrace. She pulled away slightly and ran her fingers threw his thick brown hair, "you've grown up into such a handsome young man." Mrs. Clark began to tear-up, "does this mean I'm old now?" Her voice trembled when she spoke. Mrs. Clark didn't give Dalton a chance to respond before guiding him towards the table. Freshly cut oranges and flake cereal laid out perfectly at his place at the table. "Eat up, I need to wake-up your sister." Mrs. Clark headed up stairs and banged loudly on Emily's door. "Emily! Emily! It's 7!"

Mr. Clark was already already at the Academy, it was his first day as principal and he wanted to meet the staff. Mr. Clark noticed the Security guard in the hall, now only if he could remember his name. "Ah-ah good morning." Mr. Clark spoke awkwardly as he passed the older man in the hall. "I'm the new Principal, Henry Clark." Mr. Clark extended his hand as a formality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby lightly tapped the 'off' button on her blaring alarm clock. It was 7 am already, Abby had hardly noticed. She was hunched over her laptop, she had been for hours. Finding the correct wording for her blog was always important, since every student read it. Abby sighed and slammed the top of her laptop down. "I guess I have to make myself presentable now." Abby sighed sarcastically. She flipped on a nearby light switch and store apathetically at herself in a mirror. Her hair resembled orange cotton candy, well if there was such a thing that is. Abby grabbed a brush and attempted to brush it through, pulling out chunks of hair in the process. She waited for her flat iron to heat-up as she fried her hair straight. Abby store down at the scrunchies on her desk. "Pig-tails are too childish for a girl you're age." Abby mocked something she remembered her deceased mother had told her. "Fuck her." Abby muttered as she threw her hair into two long pigtails.

Abby opened her laptop again, this time she was at school. She was lucky enough to have Mr. Bates for first period English, he was so slack he let her blog in class. It's time to give the people what they've been waiting for.

Vicious Circle

Good morning cephalopods, welcome back to another glorious year at Drama Central. If you're lucky enough to have first period English this year you'll have landed a spot in Mr. 'Sexy' Bates class. Try to show-up early to get a seat close, ladies. He's got a new hair cut and no wedding ring, so you know you totally have a chance. The queen bee of stds is stuck with the school world reject for a lab partner, I don't know which one is more of a science experiment. A good learning experience for everyone I'm sure. New principal should've stayed back in Kansas. At least he put in a new pool though, of his own nervous sweat.

Abby closed her laptop and batted her eyes admiringly at Mr. Bates.

Edited by Shankveld

(edited)

"CARLOS!"

... The hell?

"CARRLOS!"

... Shit.

The lengthy summer break had officially ended. The warm, shining days of sun were gone. The beach was empty and the mall was deserted. School had returned to rip apart the false sense of reality that had settled over many students' lives. One such student was Carlos.

"O' Father, O' Father... the fuck do you want?!" shouted Carlos.

"I'd appreciate it if you hauled your lazy ass out of bed. I have to be at work in thirty minutes, and you start school today. Also, watch your fucking mouth." his father replied.

Carlos lazily opened his eyes and glared at his clock. 4:30 AM. 4:30 AM.

... Fuck doctors.

He rolled out of bed and hit the floor. He continued rolling to his closet, efficiently tangling himself with bed sheets in the process.

Despertarse temprano no rueda conmigo. Getting ready early should be outlawed.

He untangled the sheets and rose slowly. Opening the closet door, he looked at his wide selection of clothing. Three polo shirts, two pairs of jeans, and several pairs of socks and underwear.

What the hell is a chump like me going to do at a school like the academy?

He got dressed and said a prayer for his grandmother. Her recent passing had forced him to move in with his dad.

"'Los, I know it's early, but I seriously need to go now. If you want to walk to school, that's fine by me." His dad was a bit irritated.

"Hang on, asshat. I still have to get used to the routine!" Carlos replied, "You can't expect me to do this every morning -- I'm only 17! I still need my sexy slumber!"

"Alright then, kid. I hope you know the way to your new school!" his dad responded.

Carlos stumbled down the stairs and thumped his dad's shoulder.

"Puta por favor, soy fabulousa!" Carlos remarked.

"You're anything but fabulous, punkass. Let's go, you can pick up some breakfast in the cafeteria." his dad retorted.

It was a twenty minute drive to school. When they arrived, Carlos slowly emerged from the corvette. The school and its facilities were still closed. It was only 5:20. The school opened at 6:15.

"Hey pops, I don't think you thought this system out. I'm gonna to be stuck here like a dickbit waiting for the school to open."

"... Sucks to suck, my boy. See you tonight!" his dad replied. He closed the door and sped away, chuckling heartily.

... Fuck doctors.

Carlos shuffled about. His backpack was fairly heavy, and he still had about an hour's wait to get into the school. He decided to explore his new surroundings. He meandered about the campus -- it was a very large academy -- and stuck his hands in his pockets.

He found a bench in the grass outside the school doors. Donated by the class of xx. He set his backpack down and pulled out his new iPod. That's right, I can afford lavish shit now. He cracked a small grin. It quickly disappeared once he remembered the events that took place in order for him to have such luxury. He lay down on the bench, his backpack propped against his head. Now all he had to do was wait for the school to open. It was daunting, but maybe he could lead a good life in this new environment.

...Tomorrow, I'm bringing a blanket.

Edited by Guest

Alex checked his schedule for the sixteenth time, just to make sure he had memorized everything important on it. Locker number...376. Got it. Class schedule...got it. Homeroom teacher...got it. In this way his mind reeled everything he needed off of the crumpled sheet of paper, before he quickly stuffed it back into his crammed backpack. "First class, history," he said sarcastically to himself. "Great, a period to sleep through." He turned his attention ahead of him, where students about to begin class were hurrying towards their friends, chatting animatedly for the few minutes they'd be able to get away with it before they'd have to enter their homerooms. Alex felt a slight stir of annoyance within him. Idiots, they're cramming up the hallway. Can't they go outside if they want to do their stupid chatting? He pushed the thought out of his mind-he wanted to make a good first impression this year, after all, and a scowl on his face was not the way to do it. He still remembered all the bruises he'd been given by various bullies last year. Thankfully, it didn't look like anyone had taken an interest to him...yet.

Alex quietly slipped open the door of Room 214, cursing silently when he realized that all the seats had already been taken, save for a couple in the back. Awkwardly shuffling towards the back of the room in order to avoid the stares of everyone else, he dropped his backpack in the back-right corner of the room, where it made a heavy thunking sound. Alex was dimly aware that the class had gone silent, as a voice from the front of the class spoke up.

"Excuse me, young man." Alex turned to see a middle-aged mustached professor, in a dull gray suit, and tie to match. The profesor scowled at him. "Do you know how late you are?"

Alex glanced at the clock. "8:01?" he replied.

The professor nodded. "You're late," he growled, an ugly smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again," Alex replied mechanically. Things like this had happened before, and this was second nature to him. He could already tell that this class was going to be unpleasant.

The professor considered him for a moment, then nodded curtly. "It better not, or you'll get detention." He pointed a finger at Alex's chair. "Sit, and take out your notebook. We'll be starting our first unit today."

Alex did as he was told, getting into the rhythm of the class as the professor turned his attention away from him, back towards lecturing. Quickly snatching a small red notebook from his backpack, Alex flipped to a random page, pretending to take notes. In reality, he was only vaguely conscious, and his mind was already half-asleep. I'll stay like this the entire period and hope that old fool doesn't call on me, he thought vaguely to himself as the first tendrils of sleep washed over him.

Abby sighed as English came to an end. At least Mr. Bates was something refreshing to wake up for in the morning, but who knows about the rest of the day. Abby had sighed-up for a junior class this year and had it next period. She sighed, hopefully it wouldn't be too much work. Abby didn't care about getting ahead in her credits, she just wanted to improve her blog by catching up on the latest gossip of all the grades.

Abby walked into her next class, grade 11 biology. Abby looked at the teacher, she must be new. Abby knew every teacher at Drama Central. Abby glanced across the sea of unrecognizable faces as she searched for a place to sit. Suddenly a face caught her eye and jogged her memory.

Carlos Champloo.

Abby smirked. They had made-out at a beach party that summer, but he was probably too drunk to remember. Abby took a seat next to him. "Champloo." She nodded at him mysteriously. The blank look on his face confirmed Abby's earlier suspicions. The teacher started road call.

"Abigail Catelle."

"It's Abby Cat."

"There is no Abby Cat on the attendance sheet."

"My name is Abby Cat. The fucks I give about that sheet, where are they?" Abby looked around and laughed quietly to herself.

The teacher huffed, "do you really want to start the school year out like this young lady?!"

"Are you telling me I don't have the right to be called as I want? I thought this was the land of the free, my mistake."

The teacher grumbled, she was not in the mood to pick a fight with a smartass.

"7:45. It' s 7:45. CRAP IT'S 7:45!" Tony thought. He quickly jumped out of bed and looked in his closet. He scanned through dozens of jerseys, shirts, t-shirts, and other sports apparel. He quickly decided on his football jersey. It WAS football season after all. He quickly pulled on a pair of jeans, sprayed some Axe and quickly brushed his teeth. Breakfast? That could be skipped. After some serious mathematical thinking he determined he could make it to school on time if he went about 75 miles per hour, provided no cops got in the way. He quickly grabbed his phone and ran outside. He distantly heard his father yell something to him but he continued his sprint for the car. After flipping off a few pedestrians and almost hitting a freshman, he parked in a spot that was supposed to go to the vice principal. He checked his phone: 8:05. "Whatever, it's the first day. Who gives if I'm late?" he half-heartedly assured himself. After throwing his stuff in his locker and (as usual) chatting with a few cheerleaders, plopped into his seat at 8:14. It was study hall, no-one cared if you were late and it was a free period to take a snooze. "It's good to be back!" he muttered in a mocking tone.

The sound of his alarm blaring startled Dan awake; he looked over at the alarm clock and quickly shut it off to silence the obnoxious sound. "Shit, gotta get to work...ugh..." Dan thought as he tried to get out of bed. He grabbed his iPod and browsed MLP Forums for a while. He was a brony, but made sure no one knew; he didn't want to lose his reputation as the cool teacher at the high school where he worked. The class was filled with a lot of douchebags who would likely think his bronyness was "uncool."

After getting ready for work, he hurried to his car, and plugged in his iPod to listen to his awesome music on the way to the school. He smiled at the adorable Rainbow Dash wallpaper on his iPod and headed off to work. Realizing he was gonna be late if he didn't hurry, he began to get frustrated at the car in front of him, who was going well under the speed limit.

"What the f*** are you doing?! Go faster, you f***ing idiot!" Dan yelled in frustration.

The car behind him was also getting impatient and began to honk, and then swerved into the other lane, cussing out Dan as he drove by.

When Dan finally reached the school, he headed to his office before class began. Being the young, cool, attractive teacher that he was, he figured there would likely be many students having a crush on him. He was used to it, but he couldn't help but feel it was a bit awkward, as the young girls were mostly underage. However, he couldn't help but sometimes fantasize about relationships with some of the more attractive students...

As first period was about to begin, Dan walked into the classroom. The front row was filled with girls, including Abby, who was busy blogging on her laptop. He wasn't surprised that all the girls wanted to sit in front; he certainly had a reputation for being the sexiest male teacher in the school.

Wanting to keep his awesome reputation, he pretty much let the students slack off in class, and soon class was over. "Ugh...another boring year at Drama Central..." Dan thought as he sat at his desk.

Patrick's eyes open to a royal bedroom fit for a prince. But that wasn't unnatural considering who He was, he Was a prince! Or atleast that's what he thought. "And someday I will be" he said to himself after another dream of his castle. He looked at his clock, 5:47am  "A Prince cannot be late for his education!" be said to himself getting out of bed. He keep in shape even for his average size. It wasn't because he was average size, it was because average wasn't average anymore! 

He got out of bed and took a proud look at his room. He lived in upper middle class life style but he always said it was lower upper class. "Wub Wub!" he called out to his white Purebreed chihuahua, who was resting at the bottom of his bed. "School hath commenced again, let's do the drill just as we practiced." The dog awoke and nodded, it jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom.

His dog was no ordinary trained dog. He had him since Wub Wub was born, his mother was his mothers dog, 'Queen Ann'. Who had a personal name of Cupcake just like his dogs name who he said only Round his closest friends and Allies. Wub Wub's regal mane was Prince Hannibal. 

Wub Wub pushed a button and an mp3 player started playing The Sabre Dance, Patrick's favorite classical piece. "That's how you do it my friend!" patrick cheered. Wub Wub went to the tub and turned the facet. It took Patrick all summer to teach him that! Patrick picked out some black jeans and a dark gray T. "We shouldn't blow them out the water too fast, huh Wub Wub?" The dog barked in agreement and Patrick laughed as he put his outfit on a fresh towel. And walked into the shower. He wouldn't talk to anybody as he talked to Wub Wub, the dog was some one he knew he could trust always and would never leave his side . Like some of his so-called allies did.....

Patrick walked out 10 minutes later out of a cloud of steam fully dressed and looking Royal! He put on a medium fall jacket that had his family crest on it. "Let'em figure it out." he thought. He walked out his room with a purpose, his dog walked in perfect cadence with him and his little sister did aswell. 

After he noticed her, he stopped for a second. "Hi Patrick!" she was one of the few people who he let call him that. "How's it going Prime Minister?" he asked kneeling down to see her eye to eye. "Great, my clothes are ready and I've already eaten breakfast!" she looked up to him and respected him more than he could imagine, but he tried to be the best brother he could be. "That's great sis!" they went down stairs to see their mother waiting in a gown and jewelry. Their father had been banished as they said......

"Shall we depart?" she asked "Yes we shall!" he answered will a great passion. They arrived at school at 7:45am, Prince opened the door for his little sister and his mother. "We'll sign you in while you head to class, farewell my prince." she gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Fareweell mother." he walked to class, chest puffed out and back straight, never looking down only up. 

He walked into the class, "May the crown have mercy..." he thought as he took a seat in the front row. "Let the year... Begin!" 

Brittany sat next to Brandon and sighed loudly.

"Look, buddy, I don't like this either, but you're gonna help me with this damn project, or so help me God, I will rip your balls off!"

She whispered angrily to him.

The rest of the period went by pretty fast, and Brittany practically ran out of the class when the bell rang.

Maureena, her younger sister, caught up to her in the hall. "Hey Brittany! Look at Abby's new blog!" She said, laughing.

"I don't have time for stupid blogs, Maur. Get the hell out of my way. And god, put some clothes on. You're worse than I am!"

Brittany pushed past her sister and went to her English class. Mr.Bates was gorgeous! Brittany was glad she came in early. She got a seat right up front.

She quickly put on some pink frost lip gloss, and pulled her tight shirt down a bit more to expose her DD breasts.

Emma sat down next to her, and Brittany gave her air kisses.

"Hey, have you seen Abby's blog today? She called you "the queen bee of std's", can you believe it?!"

Brittany flipped her hair back.

"She's the queen bee of stds, more like it. Besides, who cares what that loser thinks anyway?"

Emma nodded, and smiled.

When Mr. Bates entered the classroom, Emma and Brittany sat up straighter, and smiled at him.

"Looking good, Mr.Bates!" Brittany called, winking and licking her lips.

Nikki waking up late as ever, yet still earlier than her mom. She changed to her usual clothes, jeans, any shirt would do, and a black hoodie, she left her home like always not eating breakfast, not that she wasn't hungry, it became a custom of her not to eat in the mornings.

She got to school late, which gained her the teacher's attention, still it was the first day of school, it wouldn't make much difference would it? She headed to the back of the room, until the teacher instructed otherwise and made her sit, next to someone else in the from row (coughcough-Taggie that's you-coughcough)

(edited)

"Hey, kid."

"Hey, KID."

"Hey, KID!"

Mmph.

A booming voice cut through the music Carlos had drifted off to.

"Kid, are you alive? Hello?" bellowed the boisterous voice.

"Nnn... whaauut do youu whhant?" Carlos slowly replied, taking out his earbuds.

"Son, you better get to class! School started twelve minutes ago." said the voice, "In addition to that, you've had quite a few pictures snapped from passersby. I wouldn't be surprised if you become the school's airhead!"

Carlos sat up. He squinted, adjusting his eyes to the glare of the morning sun. As the light dimmed, the silhouette of a fairly chubby man loomed over him. Upon further inspection, Carlos noticed he was dressed like a police officer.

What'd I do? Oh shit, I haven't even introduced myself, how could I have broken a law?! Carlos thought, Wait... I can play my way out of this!

"Senor, te lo juro Santa Maria que no era yo! I can speak barely English, sir officer!" Carlos lied.

"No tire esa mierda de mi, hijo. They only hire the best of the best at this school. What kind of security guard would I be if I couldn't understand mexi-..." the security guard cleared his throat. "Kids like you. I haven't seen you around before, are you new?"

"Sir, yessir!" Carlos retorted sharply, slightly burnt from the security guard's words. Meng, I haven't done anything wrong. 'Dis be sum racisuum! ... Why do I get all Latino when I'm pissed?

"Eh, welcome to the academy then! Don't worry, I'm not a racist -- it's just sorta unusual to see a rather... scruffy guy like you sleeping on a bench outside the most prestigious school in the state."

He read my mind. Holy crap, he read my mind!

"Ha! The expressions on your face broadcast all your emotions. Let me introduce myself. I'm Scott Harkness -- Mr. Harkness to you."

He extended his hand. Carlos slowly stuck out his hand and the man pulled him off of the bench. Most of the man's chubbiness was muscle. This dude was definitely capable of causing some damage.

"Heh, I-I'm Carlos. Carlos Champloo."

"Well Carlos, as you can tell, I'm this school's security guard. That means it's my duty to make sure there's no suspicious activity happening on campus." Mr. Harkness said.

"Well, sir... I uh... I..." Carlos stumbled, still collecting his drowsy thoughts.

"You? Let me finish that sentence for you -- you need to be in class!" Mr. Harkness chuckled.

"Sir, uh... si, senor! Perdon por la interrupcion!" Carlos replied, still a bit dazed.

They broke apart and Carlos entered the school.

What a chiller -- that wasn't even a lecture!

... Alllriiight, firssst claaass.... Letsee here...

Carlos checked his schedule -- PE.

Sweet, startin' the day with some physical education -- gonna get yolked!

Carlos made his way through the eerily quiet halls. He still had yet to meet a single student.

He passed through the winding passages and made it to the gym. He opened the door.

"Hey, jackass -- you're late!" shouted the coach.

"Sorry sir, I got lost! This change of scenery has really done me in!" Carlos responded.

"That's alright. Three laps around the school as penalty -- and call me coach." barked the coach.

Grreaat. Startin' off the day with ol' fashioned physical education. Gonn' get yolked... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by Guest

(edited)

READ THIS!

These are the student's classes, just to make things simple and avoid confusion (I've put you in some classes, and put you in the classes you are already in aswell)

Emily Clark - grade 11

p1 PE/gym grade 11

p2 biology grade 11

p3 english grade 11

p4 drama grade 10

Dalton Clark - grade 12

p1 study hall grade 12

p2 english grade 12

p3 math grade 12

p4 sociology grade 12

Brittany Hawthorn - grade 12

p1 chemistry grade 12

p2 english grade 12

p3 fashion grade 12

p4 sociology grade 12

Tony Vreman - grade 12

p1 study hall grade 12

p2 english grade 12

p3 fashion grade 12

p4 PE/gym grade 12

Brandon Darrel - grade 12

p1 chemistry grade 12

p2 english grade 12

p3 math grade 12

p4 PE/gym grade 12

Abigail Catelle - grade 10

p1 english grade 10

p2 biology grade 11

p3 math grade 10

p4 chemistry grade 10

Nikki Palmer - grade 11

p1 music grade 9

p2 biology grade 11

p3 english grade 11

p4 math grade 11

Carlos Champloo - grade 11

p1 PE/gym grade 11

p2 biology grade 11

p3 english grade 11

p4 math grade 11

Patrick Williams - grade 9

p1 music grade 9

p2 math grade 9

p3 science grade 9

p4 english grade 9

Alex Kim - grade 10

p1 history grade 10

p2 physics grade 10

p3 english grade 11

p4 chemistry grade 10

Maureena Hawthorn - grade 10

p1 english grade 10

p2 physics grade 10

p3 math grade 10

p4 drama grade 10

PLEASE CHECK FOR CLASS SCHEDULE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The security guard shook his hand, Mr. Clark thought he had heard that he had short-term memory loss, or something like that. "It's alright if you don't remember me. I'm the new principal Henry Clark. I'm happy to be working with you this year." Mr. Clark smiled as he walked away from the security guard and nervously through the halls. He sunk as a sea of teenagers glared at him. "If looks could kill.."

Mr. Clark spent first period, getting to know the school and how things worked. Shortly after that he approached Daniel Bates, the English teacher. "Good morning Daniel. I'm the new principal. Sorry to spot you on your way to your next class, but may I have a word? My daughter is in your third period class and I was wondering, if you could keep an eye on her for me? Her name is Emily Clark."

Edited by Shankveld

Prince saw someone sit by him. He was alittle shocked to say the least. He opened an eye and looked without turning his head. "A girl? Nope!...... Well....." he thought then only to be interrupted by a small voice in his head "Make some friends!" Prince took a big gulp and turned to her. "Hiya! Names Patrick but just call me Prince" He immediately panicked on the inside "Why would you say that?!" he thought still keeping his smile going. He wanted to facepalm so badly but first impressions make the cut.

(edited)

Dalton smiled as his mother walked off. He ran his own fingers through the hair she had just tousled, shifting it back into some semblance of casual tidiness. "Thanks, mom!" he called after her, and plopped himself down at his spot at the table.

After wolfing down some orange slices and a couple bowls of cereal, he checked the clock again. 7:36 AM. Well, better get moving, then. He slipped on his favorite pair of wingtips, snatched his car keys off the kitchen counter, and picked up his backpack, stopping just short of the front door to turn back around.

"Bye, mom!" he shouted. "And I'll see ya at school, Em!" He waited a few seconds. No response. "Or not," he chuckled, and walked outside. Dalton smiled as he tossed his things into his car, a sleek silver Acura-- one of the newest models. It wasn't a BMW, or a Mercedes, but it was still a damn nice car, and it was his. That was one of the upsides of more money: he no longer had to share a car with his sister. Still, he would miss their chats on the way to school in the morning. Turning the key in the ignition, he smirked again as the engine roared to life. But I think I'll live.

On the road, he whipped his schedule out of his backpack, keeping one hand on the wheel and watching the road out of the corner of his eye. Let's see here, first class is...12th Grade Study Hall? Well, alright. Nothing to study, so I guess I can just hang out...

Pulling into the school's parking lot, Dalton raised an eyebrow. He would have been lying if he said he wasn't somewhat impressed. Row upon row of fancy cars filled the parking spaces, with the occasional mid-range vehicle interspersed throughout. This was an upper class school, though. What was he expecting? He spun the wheel around, maneuvering into a space next to, of all things, a black Mercedes. Twisting his key from the ignition, he jumped out, slung his backpack over one shoulder, and checked his phone: 7:53 AM. He stood for a second, one hand in his left pocket, and watched as mobs of students streamed toward the main entrance.

So this was it, eh? The academy: the infamous Drama Central. "Well, onward and outward..." he chuckled under his breath.

Dalton joined the throng of students making for the front door, passing by some guy who was fast asleep on a nearby bench. Several bystanders had gathered around him, laughing and snapping pictures of him with their phones. Inside, the school was in full swing. Students hustled back and forth, laughing and gossiping with their friends. Dalton sauntered past, checking the room numbers, and glanced once more at his phone. Five minutes. I think that's more than enough time for a rousing game of 'Spot the Stereotypes'.

Stifling laughter, Dalton scanned the crowds on either side of the hall. A group of muscled guys in sports jerseys guffawed loudly some distance ahead of him, dodging around and passing a football between them. They seemed to have little regard for the other students they were bumping into. Well, that one's easy: jocks. Dalton made his way past them, still watching the others with amusement. A bespectacled Asian kid with a loaded backpack hurried past him, eyes on the floor. He looked as if this was the last place he wanted to be. I'm guessing that poor kid is one of the nerds.

Working his way past more students, Dalton arrived at his classroom just as the last kids were trickling out of the hallway. He strode through the door, and found himself face-to-face with a bunch of very bored-looking students. It seemed as if the supervisor wasn't even in. He eased into a chair near the back, away from a gang of more jock-types, and whiled away the minutes surfing the internet on his phone. Fifteen minutes in, another musclehead in a football jersey busted in and plopped himself down next to his buddies.

"It's good to be back!" the guy shouted, crossing his fingers and placing his hands behind his head. Dalton rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his phone. After an hour, study hall ended, and Dalton once again navigated a sea of students to find his next class: 12th grade English. Two girls up ahead of him caught his eye. To call their clothes revealing would have been somewhat of an understatement.

"I don't have time for stupid blogs, Maur. Get the hell out of my way. And god, put some clothes on. You're worse than I am!" One of them called, storming away. Rich whores? He guessed. God, I'm terrible. He chuckled again. He wouldn't say something like that to their faces. He wasn't that kind of guy. Still, it didn't stop him from thinking it. At least the apparently lax dress code provided no shortage of eye candy.

Dalton raised an eyebrow as he found himself walking through the same door the girl had. He stood for a moment in the doorway, gazing about the room. The front row was packed with girls doing their best to look sexy, including the girl he had seen in the hallway. With some difficulty, he averted his eyes from her chest, something she was making every effort not to hide, and found the object of the girls' affections sitting at the front of the class: A young male teacher doing his best to ignore them. Dalton chuckled and found a seat in the second row. Time for the wonders of English...

Edited by MasterCombine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It was a busy morning he could tell. After confronting a near truant and meeting, apparently, The Academy principal, Scott Harkness strolled the hallway on his usual first period route. Every morning it was the same. Past the main office, forward to the science lab, turn right down a hallway to the English and Literature hall, another right into the Math wing, and then finally to the gymnasium. Occasionally Harkness would catch a "tardy farty", the affectionate nickname he gave late students, sneaking into their class. These brushes would usually result in Harkness making a sarcastic quip while the student or students groaned toward their proper classroom.

Scott figured that these kids have it rough as it is with their school work, social awkwardness, and petty home issues that "don't amount to shit" when it comes to living in the real world. A world where he works 12 hours a day not only to support himself, but to pay off his three child supports to two women that teed up his heart and smacked it 300 yards with a flaming golf club riddled with spikes. While he may suffer from memory loss, Scott always remembers to keep his bitterness inside. But back to the kids. All they need is the knowledge that they're being watched. Harkness felt that when one gives a soft warning on the first strike, they're then allowed to drop the hammer on the second strike...hard.

Now where was he going after his routine stroll? "Aww Christ on a cracker. Screw it, I'll just check out the teacher's lounge to see if there's any donuts and coffee left."

And away Harkness went, quite swiftly, to the teacher's lounge.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

(edited)

Fortunately for Alex, his history teacher seemed to have a monotonous droning voice that made it quite easy to fall asleep. Alex felt his mental consciousness slipping, and he could tell at a glance that he wasn't the only one. Dimly, he doodled on a sheet of paper, drawing a cartoon character, Fluttershy, from a television show he watched. Thank god no one knows about THIS, or I'd never see the end of trouble. Alex's aggresive personality tended to attract bullies, but he knew something like this would have them swarming over him in a second.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught one of his classmates vainly attempting to sneak a peek at his picture. Angrily, Alex covered it with his hand and glared at him, until the classmate gave up and turned his attention back to his studies. That was close. I have to be more careful. One of these days...he thought dully, as the professor continued droning on in the background, simply background noise to Alex's tired brain. He tried vainly to listen again, before giving up and returning to his doodle.

Time seemed to drag on for eternity. Alex found himself checking the clock every five minutes, hoping to hear that bell ring, but it never did. 40 minutes into class, he gave up trying. Quietly sneaking a hand into his backpack, he rummaged around until he found his phone, buried beneath a crumpled mass of papers. Discreetly turning it on, Alex glanced at the homescreen.

You have (3) new text messages. Alex sighed, and read the first one.

Hey man, gratz on the compsci captaincy this year! - James Huang

Alex rolled his eyes, and scrolled to the next one.

Son, do not forget always pay attention in class!! It will help make you bright future! - Dad

Alex didn't even bother to think about that one, and scrolled down to the last one.

Hey, do you know when the first meeting of the chess club this year is going to be? - Richard Wong

Jeez, don't they remember anything from last year? Alex turned his phone off, not bothering to respond. Instinctively, he glanced up at the clock again. 45 minutes into class.

He groaned, and slumped on his desk.

Edited by Aureitas d'Aequitate
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

As the bell rang, Tony slipped out of study hall. Taking out his crumpled schedule he observed his next class. "English, huh?" he said aloud to nobody in particular.

He did the typical walk through the hall, knocking over some frosh, chatting with the ladies(the cool ones of course), and being plain stupid with his buds. As he approached the door to English, he noticed someone from his previous class.

"Hey!" he called to him, but the little thing.

ignored him. Quickly remembering how last year he made fun of him for being adopted made him eager. He really wanted to

make SOMEONE look bad, so why not the easiest to pick on? English was for lovey dovey little bitches anyway. Who cares about literature? Tony hastily sat down at the desk next to Dalton and took out his notebook.

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

Brandon snorted at the threat by Brittany. He continued to his next class, English. As he walked he eyed the passing students, the well dressed jocks, the rich whores, all of them seemed to have such perfect little lives. It made him sick.

<Why do these people get to live normal lives while I'm left with a fucked up one? It's not even fair!!> he thought to himself. It wasn't, he had to fight every day to survive out in the streets, these kids got it so easy. He didn't talk to anyone as he made his way to class, slumping into the back row and putting on his headphones.

Even though it didn't seem like he cared, he actually paid good attention in school. He even made decent grades, though he never told anybody that.

(edited)

Dalton sat, tapping his fingers on the desk while resting his head in one hand. I hope we get to Shakespeare soon, he thought. Despite the fact that most students found it boring, Dalton actually rather enjoyed Shakespeare's plays. The stories were usually pretty interesting, at least.

A disheveled-looking kid with headphones shuffled past, taking a seat at the back of the class. Dalton noticed him glaring at most of the class with a look of barely-masked contempt, but he didn't pay him much attention. Suddenly there was a shout from the door. "Hey!" someone called. Dalton glanced out of the corner of his eye to find the same jock who had barged into study hall fifteen minutes late standing in the doorway. He looked around, unsure if the guy was talking to him. The jock pushed his way past a couple of kids still making their way into the room and plopped down in the seat next to him.

Maybe the guy wasn't so bad after all. There was no benefit in turning away possible friends, especially since he was new here, so Dalton turned to face him. "Oh, hey. What'sup, man? You were in study hall just a few minutes ago, right?" He extended a hand. "Name's Dalton. Dalton Clark." Let's hope there a lot of Clarks around here, Dalton thought. I don't need to out myself as the principal's kid right away.

Edited by MasterCombine

"So how you doin'?" Tony asked Dalton on a tone that was a LITTLE too friendly.

Before Dalton could reply, Tony immediatly knocked over Dalton's books. "Whatcha gonna do, cry about it to your mama? Oh wait, what mom!" he exclaimed. Looking back and forth for his peer's facial expressions he was surprised at what he saw: Straight, serious faces.

Tony quickly realized he fucked up. But something inside of him wanted to keep going. "And you know, why don't ya play football, like all the cool kids? Daddy never taught you?" he mocked.

More straight serious faces. He quickly judged that it would be better to shut the fuck up for now. He scooped up his books and shuffled over to another seat away from Dalton. "Who needs these pricks anyway?" he thought to himself "All I need is my friends, not some wimpy ass nerd's opinions.

Brandon eyed Tony with a glare, he didn't like this jock, well, he didn't like any jocks, but he especially despised him. Tony was the prime example of a brainless bully, always brawn no brain. But that didn't matter, he was good at sports so everyone liked him. At least, till he pulled this little stunt.

"Punk" muttered Brandon as Tony moved, not caring who heard. Brandon was never one to be silent about his opinions. If a fight came, he could handle his own, unlike these softies, he had street smarts, and he used them well.