Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Partition of Equestria

Karnak

Okay then, here's one. Let's just say, the world kingdoms did in fact use friendship against the ponies, and let's face it, easily conquer Equestria, now the leaders of The Dragons, Changelings, Griffons, Hippogriffs and Yaks must now divide the lands of Equestria between them, who would get what? Again, this will never happen, this is just a what if thing.

Boy that's kinda hard to answer, I suppose the Yaks would get the northern regions of Equestria like the Crystal Empire because that's pretty much where they live, up north. The Changelings would get maybe places like Ponyville or Las Pegasus because the they just seem like the type of species who would want those areas. I would imagine that the Griffions would take some of the big cities like Manehatten or Baltimare because those places have big economies would means more money, and we all know they like their money. The Dragons would take Canterlot because they already live in the mountains and stuff, so a city located in the mountains seems appropriate for them. The Hippogriffs would take all of Southern Equestria because there's really nothing down that way expect for desert, so they kinda get stuck with the short end of the stick in this deal :P   

I think the Yaks would get the crystal empire. The griffons get cloudsdale, the changelings north of canterlot and the dragons south of canterlot. The hippogriffs are far to proud to leave their home. :dash: