Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Cod bo4: Death or Resurrection?

Thorgir the Mighty

Ok so Cod bo4....It seems like they are trying to revive cod. I don’t like it and I probably won’t buy it,but I’d like to hear your thoughts on black ops 4. Theres some sliding,healing with items,no campaign,three zombie campaigns that are based in Rome,and the Titanic.And a Battle Royal mode...seriously. And the operators are still there. It’s obviously better than Infinite Warfare,bo3,advanced warfare,and (maybe?) WWII. The only good news (to me at least) is that there are NO JETPACKS and NO WALL RUNNING. But still share your thoughts on this!

Here’s some gameplay of the multiplayer.it seems clunky and too futuristic.

^Too much fortnite for him 

Call of Duty’s Death

or

Resurrection?

It looks like trash. A shitty battle royal, no campaign, the same multiplayer as always, hyping up 'features' that mean nothing, still trying to make zombies as the 'coolest thing evar' and many other things. Let's not forget it is $60, it will have a $50 season pass and micro transactions out the ass, even moreso with the battle royal mode now. The graphics look no different than Black Ops 3 and the fact that the devs actively pissed on their last game just to make their new game look better. Lot's of people liked Black Ops 3 apparently despite the exo suits, but no, let's act like it was trash so people will buy the new game. Such artistic integrity these puppets have.

COD is entirely dead to me and greed is what killed it. Black Ops 4 could look like the greatest game ever made and it still would not justify the insane greed deployed by Activision.

• Brohoof 1

Unlike most people, campaign is the main reason I buy CoD, and i was hoping Treyarch would redeem themselves after nuking themselves on the foot with Black Ops III(it hurts more considering W@W, and the first two Black Ops games have some of the series best campaigns), but the fact that they got rid of that on top of chasing the Battle Royale genre(which you know they're gonna exploit the shit out of) pretty much guarantees that I'm not even gonna touch this one

• Brohoof 2

49 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

It looks like trash. A shitty battle royal, no campaign, the same multiplayer as always, hyping up 'features' that mean nothing, still trying to make zombies as the 'coolest thing evar' and many other things. Let's not forget it is $60, it will have a $50 season pass and micro transactions out the ass, even moreso with the battle royal mode now. The graphics look no different than Black Ops 3 and the fact that the devs actively pissed on their last game just to make their new game look better. Lot's of people liked Black Ops 3 apparently despite the exo suits, but no, let's act like it was trash so people will buy the new game. Such artistic integrity these puppets have.

COD is entirely dead to me and greed is what killed it. Black Ops 4 could look like the greatest game ever made and it still would not justify the insane greed deployed by Activision.

38 minutes ago, Whomps said:

I agree. It does look like trash and zombies are not what’s supposed to make the game! Just watch what they will do with micro transactions...

42 minutes ago, Whomps said:

Unlike most people, campaign is the main reason I buy CoD, and i was hoping Treyarch would redeem themselves after nuking themselves on the foot with Black Ops III(it hurts more considering W@W, and the first two Black Ops games have some of the series best campaigns), but the fact that they got rid of that on top of chasing the Battle Royale genre(which you know they're gonna exploit the shit out of) pretty much guarantees that I'm not even gonna touch this one

I agree with the campaigns (especially bo1,cod4,etc) but removing the campaign may be one of the worst moves ever. 

Also the “battle royal band wagon” has a new member,it’s cod bo4! I think battle royals 100+ is overused these days

After the leaks I was really hoping at the end of the reveal they would say, "Hang on a second! Let's not forget the fourth game mode included in our package...Campaign! Single player and co-op!" Seriously, as bad as Black Ops 3 was they at least gave us the ability to level up in Campaign. No they've done a 180 and completely removed it. :/

WaW, Black Ops and Black Ops 2 were my favourite Call of Duty Campaigns, and I was excited to hear that the game takes place just after Black Ops 2. But it's useless.

The only thing I'm happy about is the Zombies, being a zombie fan since WaW. But it's not enough for me to think about purchasing it full price. I don't doubt that micro-transactions will appear there again too.

• 2 years later...