Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

researching Jumbled Emoticons

SharpWit

I'm going crazy too, because I also see them being all over the place. :blink:

Seriously though, the current order is confusing. Okay, who broke that? :D 

9 hours ago, Rikifive said:

I'm going crazy too, because I also see them being all over the place. :blink:

Seriously though, the current order is confusing. Okay, who broke that? :D 

This is all Invisions fault and it's one I personally did a therapeutic scream when I realized. I was in the ACP for an hour reordering them .... and poof.

They made serious changes to that system in the last update. The order is now based on alphabetical .... and it can't be changed. 

Two ideas are to create categories based on Mane Six Characters. Twilight, Rarity, AJ, etc. But I don't know how that would go over with the members.  Another is to alter the names so they are in an order that is familiar. Problems abound with that so I personally hate it. 

• Brohoof 1

Ouh, I see. Changing names gets a big no from me, because I often call them by their names [ : ], rather than select from the list. :derp:

Categories though, could work I think. It would take more space than it was before, but at least the order would be somewhat familiar. At least a temporary solution, that's what it could be.

6 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Ouh, I see. Changing names gets a big no from me, because I often call them by their names [ : ], rather than select from the list. :derp:

Categories though, could work I think. It would take more space than it was before, but at least the order would be somewhat familiar. At least a temporary solution, that's what it could be.

I do the same thing. Change names is not a viable option. I'm going to dig around their client pages on their support site and see if someone has a better solution to this. 

• Brohoof 1