Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

So I recently made a ponysona out of a human character I play in a role-play named Claire. She is short, chubby, and as a pink and blue color scheme like Mrs. Cake. And to add to it I've made her good at making sweets. (More than just cupcakes and cakes). I never had the intention of making her like Mrs. Cake and this was actually a character I made a few months before I got back into mlp and remembered Mrs. Cake existed. Is there any edits anyone could suggest to make this a bit less like a rip off.

The things that I will keep for sure is her name: Delightful Sweets. Her cutie mark and parts of her design mainly height and weight

Please tell me if I'm excluding too much I don't want to seem entitled or just want someone to say my character is perfect

claire_cutie_mark_by_dovepetal41-dccb6xc.png

IMG_20180622_193616.jpg

Edited by Script Chime

She is a bit similar to Mrs. Cake, yes. I would suggest to make her less chubby, perhaps make her a unicorn. Spells would make her sweets more interesting, now wouldn't it?

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

She is a bit similar to Mrs. Cake, yes. I would suggest to make her less chubby, perhaps make her a unicorn. Spells would make her sweets more interesting, now wouldn't it?

Thank you when I have my computer I'll make some modifications

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, Script Chime said:

Here is the result of edits from here and other sites. This just so happen to be one where she is giving a rose to her girlfriend

Claire and Red.png

Personally I'm not really fond of her body type though otherwise it's great!