Hi Everypony

Frosty Mist

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googled it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Started watching the show during a tough time in my life and started to fall in love with it. It was so funny and carefree that i instantly became a fan until now

Hi! Im Adam, or i guess you can call me by my newly invented forum name Frost Mist. 

Ive been lurking in these forums as a guest for a few years now and finally decided to create my account so I can join in on some conversations. I am a big fan of the show.. dont really now what qualifies as a brony but guessing im one lol. Sadly none of my real life friends watch(or want to watch ) the show so i crave some people to talk to about anything MLP. 

Pleased to meet you all

P.S Trixie is best pony fight me

unnamed (7).gif

• Brohoof 7

Hi there, Adam. I am glad that you have decided to join us! We are incredibly friendly here and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask around. :yay:

• Brohoof 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Frost! It's great to have you here! :grin:

Believe me; you've most likely picked the best social brony outlet out there! :fluttershy: Though I'm relatively new myself, I can guarantee that you'll have a good time here.

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :grin:

• Brohoof 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello and welcome! :grin: I'm glad you finally decided after these years, it shows that we've been a good enough community to attract you in! :D I've only been here for a tiny bit over half a year myself, and I can say I've been having an amazing time so far, I think you will too! :rarity: Anyways, enjoy your stay here and have fun! :proud:

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1