Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6, Starlight, and Spike listening to Breaking Benjamin

heavens-champion

Well.... I do wonder if Starlight would like it, given her... earlier interests, at least out of nostalgia. Rarity might appreciate it, I think, because she does seek beauty and art in everything, Rainbow Dash might enjoy it for the energy, but the rest... don't strike me as something that would enjoy the screaming.

(edited)

I'm not sure if Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Starlight would be too into it. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie would probably enjoy jamming to it. As for Rarity, she would totally be rocking out to it while playing her own guitar.

1453722__safe_screencap_rarity_honest+ap

Edited by CloudMistDragon

Depends on the album, We Are Not Alone, can be a downer, but i find it relatable in a comforting way, Saturate has some angsty songs on it and some that are pretty grunge, Phobia may be the one you can find the best double meanings/ make the coolest PMVs for

I think Rainbow Dash and Starlight could definitely appreciate it, and maybe Rarity as a guilty pleasure, but I'm not too sure about the others. Of course, it also depends on which album they're listening to. I think they'd mostly enjoy Phobia or anything that came later, since a lot of those songs aren't that 'hard', so to speak. I might be projecting here, though, since Phobia is my personal favorite.