Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

wanting lyrics for my version of 'what my cutie mark is telling me'

sherri

(edited)

can anyone help me come up with some lyrics for my version of 'what my cutie mark is telling me'  cause even though they are my pokemon.. urr.. ponies *well, they're ponies at the moment*, i have no idea*

what my cutie mark is telling me *ponymon*

what_my_cutie_mark_is_telling_me__ponymo

tesla is a pegasus, by the way

fletchi has tesla's cutie mark *a dove with hearts*
rina has fletchi's cutie mark * a cloud with a sun & rainbow*
pachi has buttercup's cutie mark *two flowers*
tesla has pachi's cutie mark *fireworks? *
& buttercup has rina's cutie mark *3 ribbons*
Edited by Snow Walnut

9 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Well, is there anything you can tell us about them, personality wise?

well.... umm...   *i'm just thinking these up now*

rina: she can be generous at times.. & sometimes, not..she's caring though.. she doesn't like getting wet sometimes... she likes fashion.. therefore, she likes her necklace

tesla: while she can quiet at times, she can also be timid & shy at times too... she likes animals... she's kind too... she can be brave at times, though...

pachi: she likes to have fun & parties... but she knows when to cool it...

buttercup: she's honest most of the time... she's reliable, brave, strong & caring... though she does get scared sometimes... she can be stubborn sometimes... she really likes her flower hairbow...

fletchi: she's loyal to her friends.... she has self-confidance sometimes... she can be a bit brash sometimes... but she doesn't mean to be.. she can a bit Mischievous at times, but she does care... .. she's good at flying... she's also a tiny bit Competitive...

I believe this topic would be more appropiate for Vinyl's Records, and therefore it will be relocated there. Do try to keep track of each section's descriptions before posting. ^^

8 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

I believe this topic would be more appropiate for Vinyl's Records, and therefore it will be relocated there. Do try to keep track of each section's descriptions before posting. ^^

ok... thanks :adorkable: