Greetings and Looking for help.

Black_Singer

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

On Goolge search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching the TV show for 5 years now, just by curiosity.

Hello world, my name is Jason Gardner but you can call me Black Singer because that's my oc's name. I just want to make this to introduce myself and also as the title says, i'm looking right now for somepony to help me.

Here's the deal, right now i'm creating my own Minecraft Server and it's going to be MLP related, since i don't have decent building skills, i need somepony skilled on that topic.

Any help is accepted.

Thanks and have a nice day :D

Edit: This is my last resource, i tried on the discord server but some unusual people didn't understand me and got me wrong.

Tell me right now if i'm breaking any rule on this website by screaming for help to make my server float, if i am, i'll delete all my progress and i will destroy that dream from my mind like everything else i came up with.

Edited by Black_Singer
  • Brohoof 2

Hello there! ^_^ 

Well, as for me, I don't even own Minecraft. :mlp_icwudt: -- but good luck with your plans! ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :)... though judging by what happened on Discord, I assume you don't plan to stay, huh? :twi:

• Brohoof 2

I wanted to say that they don't like you advertising things on the discord server, that is probably why they got rid of you. Anyways, I hope you stay here, even if you don't then welcome to the forums! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, TheTaZe said:

I wanted to say that they don't like you advertising things on the discord server, that is probably why they got rid of you. Anyways, I hope you stay here, even if you don't then welcome to the forums! :fluttershy:

I wasn't even advertising! I just wanted to get help but i think this shitty community don't get as cooperative as i thought.

Hello and welcome! I'm not entirely sure how to help you there, because I don't get involved with the gaming community much here. I don't think it's prohibited to ask for help about building in Minecraft, but if you're trying to promote your Minecraft server, that's something that isn't allowed, unfortunately. If you would like to play Minecraft with some of your fellow bronies, Poniverse has our own Minecraft to play on. And we're all just trying to help here, so don't call us things we aren't, thank you very much. This is probably one of the best communities you'll find online, and I think you'll like it here if you decide to stay with us a little longer. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! 

• Brohoof 1

welcome to the forums,as for the help.you better make a separate post in the right subsection with a more specific title,so that ponies who actually play minecraft can see it.i personally don't so sadly i can't be of any help

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! I'm not entirely sure how to help you there, because I don't get involved with the gaming community much here. I don't think it's prohibited to ask for help about building in Minecraft, but if you're trying to promote your Minecraft server, that's something that isn't allowed, unfortunately. If you would like to play Minecraft with some of your fellow bronies, Poniverse has our own Minecraft to play on. And we're all just trying to help here, so don't call us things we aren't, thank you very much. This is probably one of the best communities you'll find online, and I think you'll like it here if you decide to stay with us a little longer. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! 

what do you think i'm going to say if someone on the Discord Server told me that asking for help is considered advertising my own server, huh?

And also, i want to make my own server with more stuff, i'm not gonna say what do i want to make because i still think this is a shitty community and these ideas could be stealed.

I think you have to make the people from the Discord make up their minds.

I don't think i'd stay any longer with this kind of community where the base is friendship and helping each other but no one seems to believe on those things anymore.

5 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

welcome to the forums,as for the help.you better make a separate post in the right subsection with a more specific title,so that ponies who actually play minecraft can see it.i personally don't so sadly i can't be of any help

Where can i post it? in which category?

11 minutes ago, Black_Singer said:

Where can i post it? in which category?

i think the best place is in "Octavia's Hall > Pony Games, apps, and dev projects"
alternatively you can go to "Beyond equestria > Everfree Forest > media discussion"

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

i think the best place is in "Octavia's Hall > Pony Games, apps, and dev projects"
alternatively you can go to "Beyond equestria > Everfree Forest > media discussion"

Ok, thanks dude.