Logan Paul vs KSI is a Cashgrab

EpicEnergy

How do I know? Because they charged us money to watch the actual battle after months of hyping us up for it and having multiple Logan vs KSI cons. If anyone watched the battle without paying Logan and KSI, then they were doing it illegally and it will probably be removed because Logan said it himself.

Here is the link to the video where Logan announces that watching the fight is not going to be free: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMoqxsJVbk0

Edited by EpicEnergy
  • Brohoof 2

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

That's not right. You can't charge viewers money to view your content on a video sharing service. That's just an act of desperation.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 4

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

2 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

How do I know? Because they frickin' charged us money to watch the actual battle after months of hyping us up for it and having multiple Logan vs KSI cons. If anyone watched the battle without paying Logan and KSI, then they were doing it illegally and it will probably be removed because Logan said it himself.

I watched it,
if I payed for it myself ('a person I know' payed for it) I would be begging for a fucking refund!

Spoiler

Seriously, a fucking tie?
Come the fuck on, Let KSI kill Logan by punching him to death!

• Brohoof 1

I would find this to be just as pitiful even if the fight was actually real. Even if it was them paying me money to watch that instead of the other way round, I wouldn't be interested. That is literally among the lowest common denominator of entertainment, I'd rather watch Jerry Springer.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

That's not right. You can't charge viewers money to view your content on a video sharing service. That's just an act of desperation.

Why not? Don't get me wrong, I agree that's kind of dumb to do so but I don't see what's wrong with it. I mean, youtube premium is a thing after all. 

Also, is literally anybody suprised by this? It was fairly obvious that this was nothing but an attempt to cash in on all the drama from the get-go.

• Brohoof 1

I didnt even know who KSI was until Pewdiepie started covering this so called fight. Reading the comments shows me my suspicions were correct. This fight was a fake and staged plan. I wish i could find the clip since it explains this perfectly, but there was this show called iCarly on Nick. One episode they did was a feud between the fake icarly show and the real show Fred(for the kids out there, or anyone younger than 12 he did annoying high pitched and speed videos which created a new genre of comedy).

Climax of the feud is Fred saying he wasnt mad, and was just acting because drama generates views and traffic to your site. This is what this fight is and was. Almost every well known youtuber was talking about it. From H3H3 Podcast all the way down the quality tier to Shane Dawson. I thought the internet and the world hated Logan Paul, why should we care if hes in a fight? And this KSI person couldnt be any better than Logan if hes gonna even entertain the idea of fighting a gutter crawling cur.

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations