Nightmare Moon, Daybreaker and ?

Senko

Well, if I had my say... think it's already been pointed out that Cadence's magic towards making others more inclined to get along comes perilously close to mind control. Think her corrupted form really just has to be...

HEARTBRRRREAKER!!!

Can really see her like a neon pink wrestler type villain being as blatantly evil as possible & just grabbing ponies heads to direct them: "You see that pony? NOW YOU HATE THEM, so says The Heartbreaker!"

Course, don't want to follow the same -breaker trend with Twi. Can't think of anything transparently evil that would work for her. Maybe Breaking Dawn or the New Moon?  

• Brohoof 1

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

Well, if I had my say... think it's already been pointed out that Cadence's magic towards making others more inclined to get along comes perilously close to mind control. Think her corrupted form really just has to be...

HEARTBRRRREAKER!!!

Can really see her like a neon pink wrestler type villain being as blatantly evil as possible & just grabbing ponies heads to direct them: "You see that pony? NOW YOU HATE THEM, so says The Heartbreaker!"

Course, don't want to follow the same -breaker trend with Twi. Can't think of anything transparently evil that would work for her. Maybe Breaking Dawn or the New Moon?  

Hmmm rather like the villain in the dark tower movie (and presumably the book though I've not read it) who makes a little girl hate her mother just because he can.

Twilight we've sort of seen in Equestria girls as Midnight sparkle who's solely obsesssed with knowledge regardless of the cost. For instance actually restraining pinky and using other ponies to force her sense to activate. Slam, "No reading?", Slam, "No reading?", SLAM, "Please stop hitting me with a door.", "Not until I get a reading." Slam.

Edited by Senko

3 hours ago, Senko said:

Hmmm rather like the villain in the dark tower movie (and presumably the book though I've not read it) who makes a little girl hate her mother just because he can.

Twilight we've sort of seen in Equestria girls as Midnight sparkle who's solely obsesssed with knowledge regardless of the cost. For instance actually restraining pinky and using other ponies to force her sense to activate. Slam, "No reading?", Slam, "No reading?", SLAM, "Please stop hitting me with a door.", "Not until I get a reading." Slam.

That's really kind of done already too, that's Twilight's past before Ponyville. So focused on study, no time for friends. Also, Snowfall Frost. Yeah I get that she was reading it to Starlight. This made sense, as Starlight is a LOT like Twilight used to be. I figure Twi loves that story so much because it parallels her own life in many ways. I think she sees Snowfall as a parallel to a pony she could have easily become.

dieWifTheHerd.gif.35285b33b6e55f13821c42e0296af040.gif

17 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

That's really kind of done already too, that's Twilight's past before Ponyville. So focused on study, no time for friends. Also, Snowfall Frost. Yeah I get that she was reading it to Starlight. This made sense, as Starlight is a LOT like Twilight used to be. I figure Twi loves that story so much because it parallels her own life in many ways. I think she sees Snowfall as a parallel to a pony she could have easily become.

Of course we've also got her white unicorn, red eyes with flame mane form from an earlier season that could work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/30/2018 at 11:17 AM, Senko said:

Just curious what people think the equivilent of Daybreaker/Nightmare Moon would be fore Twilight and Cadence?

Twilight would look like the evil one in Equestria Girls (see Legend of Everfree).

Cadence? Don't know. Her colors are too happy