Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I know that you wouldn't eat a cat since you really like cats. Plus Arrow would kill you if you ate a kitten. Or a puppy. Especially if that puppy happens to be Stumpy."

"I know this one guy who tried to steal Stumpy, and Arrow made sure the guy would be eating through a straw for a while."

"I wouldn't kill a cat that's true, but I have no problem eating one if they are already dead." Ruby stated "Dead creatures is a dead creature, what they were before doesn't matter."

"Did he get punished? Because I know I would get punished."

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I wouldn't kill a cat that's true, but I have no problem eating one if they are already dead." Ruby stated "Dead creatures is a dead creature, what they were before doesn't matter."

"Did he get punished? Because I know I would get punished."

"It was ruled as self defense. No one gets away with attempting to steal a dog."

Fluffball rolled over to Somnus and he let the hamster out of the ball. Fluffball went over to Calti for what one could guess is for no reason.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:22 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You did? I must've been off duty when it was announced. Hopefully I don't come across him, I'd probably end up punching him in the face."

"Eventually Somnus decided not to listen to the guy and we went to go take back Canterlot. When we got there though, Twilight and her friends were already letting everyone out of the cages. The party afterwards was alright though. Especially when Somnus put soap in the fountain."

"Disobeying a high ranking officer is a no-go with me too, but on this point I'll allow it. Seriously this guy didn't earn his rank at all!"

"Yeah, though tell Somnus that the next time he puts soap in the fountain, I'll make him clean ALL fountains in Equestria."

12 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It was ruled as self defense. No one gets away with attempting to steal a dog."

Fluffball rolled over to Somnus and he let the hamster out of the ball. Fluffball went over to Calti for what one could guess is for no reason.

"That makes me believe even more that ponies have something against me, since besides Celestia nobody is filling to admit my contact with the guards was self-defense, and I have doubts that even she really thinks that."

Calti stopped what she was doing and started sniffing the hamster that had came close, poking him with her nose to see if he reacted.

(edited)
4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"That makes me believe even more that ponies have something against me, since besides Celestia nobody is filling to admit my contact with the guards was self-defense, and I have doubts that even she really thinks that."

Calti stopped what she was doing and started sniffing the hamster that had came close, poking him with her nose to see if he reacted.

"I didn't see what happened, so I have no room to decide what happened."

Fluffball didn't react much besides looking over at Somnus.

"She couldn't eat you even if she tried."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

12 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I didn't see what happened, so I have no room to decide what happened."

Fluffball didn't react much besides looking over at Somnus.

"She couldn't eat you even if she tried."

"I wasn't asking that, just pointing out, I know it's basically word against word, but there's clearly a preference." Ruby pointed out "And for some reason, as we have been doing this whole thing, it has started bothering me more and more."

Calti tilted her head at the living furball, poked him with her nose again, accidentally leaving part of his fur sticking out, and after she noticed it, she started washing the hamster with her tongue.

(edited)
8 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Disobeying a high ranking officer is a no-go with me too, but on this point I'll allow it. Seriously this guy didn't earn his rank at all!"

"Yeah, though tell Somnus that the next time he puts soap in the fountain, I'll make him clean ALL fountains in Equestria."

"Speaking of ranks, it's really weird how Somnus isn't a high rank. Someone told me that he was offered to be captain a really long time ago, but he refused since he didn't want to take that chance from everyone else because of his immortality."

"A week later, I asked him about the fountain. He said something about having to peel potatoes, I didn't know what he was talking about at the time."

--------------------------------------------------

10 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I wasn't asking that, just pointing out, I know it's basically word against word, but there's clearly a preference." Ruby pointed out "And for some reason, as we have been doing this whole thing, it has started bothering me more and more."

Calti tilted her head at the living furball, poked him with her nose again, accidentally leaving part of his fur sticking out, and after she noticed it, she started washing the hamster with her tongue.

"Don't worry about it. It really doesn't matter anymore."

Fluffball ran over to Somnus who picked the hamster up.

"She isn't trying to eat you."

6 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Don't worry about it. It really doesn't matter anymore."

Fluffball ran over to Somnus who picked the hamster up.

"She isn't trying to eat you."

"It's true that that situation doesn't matter anymore, but it's not like the preference is going anywhere." Ruby explained "Even the cases that I'm to be awarded, I dare to say I would be punished if they weren't worse monsters than I am."

Calti just looked at the running hamster utterly confused before proceeding to lick her own fur.

10 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It's true that that situation doesn't matter anymore, but it's not like the preference is going anywhere." Ruby explained "Even the cases that I'm to be awarded, I dare to say I would be punished if they weren't worse monsters than I am."

Calti just looked at the running hamster utterly confused before proceeding to lick her own fur.

"Worse monster than you are? You're not a monster at all."

Fluffball climbed into Somnus' saddlebag and climbed out with a peanut.

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Worse monster than you are? You're not a monster at all."

Fluffball climbed into Somnus' saddlebag and climbed out with a peanut.

"Why are you telling that to me? I'm not the one not liking me." Ruby questioned "Not that it matters if I'm a monster or not, the point stands."

Calti just returned to her dark corner falling on her side with a thump. 

11 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Why are you telling that to me? I'm not the one not liking me." Ruby questioned "Not that it matters if I'm a monster or not, the point stands."

Calti just returned to her dark corner falling on her side with a thump. 

"I'm telling you, Fluffball. The cat was not trying to eat you."

Fluffball started to eat the peanut he took out of the saddlebag.

"He's afraid of a cat, but not a dragon."

19 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm telling you, Fluffball. The cat was not trying to eat you."

Fluffball started to eat the peanut he took out of the saddlebag.

"He's afraid of a cat, but not a dragon."

"Cats are more likely to eat a hamster than a dragon so it makes sense to certain extend." Ruby mentioned "Though I doubt Calti is going to even try to taste Fluffball since she had gotten the taste of real meat already."

12 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Cats are more likely to eat a hamster than a dragon so it makes sense to certain extend." Ruby mentioned "Though I doubt Calti is going to even try to taste Fluffball since she had gotten the taste of real meat already."

Fluffball finished the peanut, and Somnus put him into the hamsterball so he could roll around.

"Maybe it's because he doesn't know very many cats. He'll probably get use to Calti soon enough. He reacted the same way to Stumpy when he met him, but he's fine around him now."

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Speaking of ranks, it's really weird how Somnus isn't a high rank. Someone told me that he was offered to be captain a really long time ago, but he refused since he didn't want to take that chance from everyone else because of his immortality."

"A week later, I asked him about the fountain. He said something about having to peel potatoes, I didn't know what he was talking about at the time."

"I guess I can understand that point of view. Honestly I would probably give up my functions and pass them to somepony else sooner or later if I was immortal, because obviously military would've evoluted and I wouldn't be up-to-date with new technologies, so to speak"

"And I'll make his punishment harsher if he does that again."

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Fluffball finished the peanut, and Somnus put him into the hamsterball so he could roll around.

"Maybe it's because he doesn't know very many cats. He'll probably get use to Calti soon enough. He reacted the same way to Stumpy when he met him, but he's fine around him now."

"It's not really our business how they get along, but the problem seems to mostly be on Fluffball's side, since Calti is clearly trying to make friends." Ruby said shrugging "But we predators tend to be feared by pry animals, so it doesn't surprise me that a hamster doesn't trust a cat."

(edited)
59 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"I guess I can understand that point of view. Honestly I would probably give up my functions and pass them to somepony else sooner or later if I was immortal, because obviously military would've evoluted and I wouldn't be up-to-date with new technologies, so to speak"

"And I'll make his punishment harsher if he does that again."

"At least he isn't Lucid. That guy likes to throw eggs around the castle. Somnus is basically the only reason why they decided not to ban him from the castle."

Right when he said that, a green unicorn wearing a cowboy hat and holding a rifle teleported in front of him.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, I was on an airship, realized the time and had to teleport here. Anyway, I'm supposed to speak to both of you about diplomacy or something."

"Diplomacy? What for?"

"Big portal opened in my world. There is also a rumor of a tiny portal at some sort of school, not sure which one though. Whatever school it is, they sure are keeping quiet about it."

"Anyway, I'm supposed to talk to your military and your leader about diplomacy or whatever."

He turned to Rose.

"I'm guessing you're the captain? I'll need to talk to both of you."

--------------------------------------------------

12 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It's not really our business how they get along, but the problem seems to mostly be on Fluffball's side, since Calti is clearly trying to make friends." Ruby said shrugging "But we predators tend to be feared by pry animals, so it doesn't surprise me that a hamster doesn't trust a cat."

"Let's see how Fluffball is around the cat while inside his ball. Maybe that will get him use to her."

Fluffball rolled over to Calti.

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"At least he isn't Lucid. That guy likes to throw eggs around the castle. Somnus is basically the only reason why they decided not to ban him from the castle."

Right when he said that, a green unicorn wearing a cowboy hat and holding a rifle teleported in front of him.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, I was on an airship, realized the time and had to teleport here. Anyway, I'm supposed to speak to both of you about diplomacy or something."

"Diplomacy? What for?"

"Big portal opened in my world. There is also a rumor of a tiny portal at some sort of school, not sure which one though. Whatever school it is, they sure are keeping quiet about it."

"Anyway, I'm supposed to talk to your military and your leader about diplomacy or whatever."

He turned to Rose.

"I'm guessing you're the captain? I'll need to talk to both of you."

"Yes? What is it? What do you want to talk about diplomacy for?"

12 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Let's see how Fluffball is around the cat while inside his ball. Maybe that will get him use to her."

Fluffball rolled over to Calti.

Calti raised her head when she heard a ball rolling over to her, she tilted her head curiously at the hamster and tried to poke him with her nose again, only to be stopped by the ball and causing the ball to roll a bit.

Ruby looked at the interaction "Calti isn't really the sharpest creature in this room is she."

(edited)
11 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Yes? What is it? What do you want to talk about diplomacy for?"

"My name is Lonestar, I come from the United States. I'm basically here to do diplomacy things so you don't end up attacking us or our allies such as England and France."

"I've been to your world and I've what you have. Why do you need diplomacy?"

"Just because we could fight you, doesn't mean that we should. We simply want diplomacy. Also, you might be talking to others from other nations too."

Arrow looked at Rose.

"Should we head to the meeting room to continue whatever this boring diplomacy stuff is?"

(edited)
5 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Calti raised her head when she heard a ball rolling over to her, she tilted her head curiously at the hamster and tried to poke him with her nose again, only to be stopped by the ball and causing the ball to roll a bit.

Ruby looked at the interaction "Calti isn't really the sharpest creature in this room is she."

Fluffball rolled back over to Calti.

"She's just a kitten, she'll learn. I wonder what she'll be like when she is fully grown. I think she might be one of those cats knocking things off of tables."

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"My name is Lonestar, I come from the United States. I'm basically here to do diplomacy things so you don't end up attacking us or our allies such as England and France."

"I've been to your world and I've what you have. Why do you need diplomacy?"

"Just because we could fight you, doesn't mean that we should. We simply want diplomacy. Also, you might be talking to others from other nations too."

Arrow looked at Rose.

"Should we head to the meeting room to continue whatever this boring diplomacy stuff is?"

Rose looked confused. There is something she couldn't understand. 

"First of all, I don't even know why we should go at war with others. We actually don't need to. Second, this kind of decision can't come from military, but Royalty. Princess Celestia is the best fitting for diplomacy stuff."

4 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Rose looked confused. There is something she couldn't understand. 

"First of all, I don't even know why we should go at war with others. We actually don't need to. Second, this kind of decision can't come from military, but Royalty. Princess Celestia is the best fitting for diplomacy stuff."

Just before Lonestar could answer, a guard went over to the three.

"Princess Celestia is waiting in the meeting room. You should go there."

"Told you."

11 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"I'll lead you there if you want."

"Too late, we're teleporting."

Arrow's horn glowed and they teleported to the meeting room. Lonestar and Rose would be fine, but Arrow ended up on the ceiling and fell onto the table.

"I'm alright."

6 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Fluffball rolled back over to Calti.

"She's just a kitten, she'll learn. I wonder what she'll be like when she is fully grown. I think she might be one of those cats knocking things off of tables."

Calti poked the ball with her paw looking just as confused as before "I doubt that, since she doesn't have any tables to push thing off from." "But I would say her liking on attacking ears may become a problem for someone when she grows a bit."