Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

MLP ponies aren't human females and closer to real-life ponies than human females too... Not concerning personality but appearance...

Rainbow Dash appeals to me more than human females, and I've no romantic interest in anyone / anypony else.  And I regard Rainbow as a woman.  A beautiful, extraordinary, differently-shaped woman; though I find her shape quite appealing. x3

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash appeals to me more than human females, and I've no romantic interest in anyone / anypony else.  And I regard Rainbow as a woman.  A beautiful, extraordinary, differently-shaped woman; though I find her shape quite appealing. x3

Keep it PG buddy. You're not over the bound yet, but you're tip hoofing.

If you are attracted by certain looks and personality and get crushes based on that, you don't get the same feeling towards fictional characters just because they aren't "real"?   That is weird to be honest...
 Well, their looks and personality doesn't exits. I like to eat pasta but I don't see the point of pretending to eat pasta either.

You want to know what's weird? Being attracted to people that doesn't exist.

While the you seated in front of your computer (or what have you) might indeed be yourself, mightn't your online personality be considered a character that you invented for the purpose of communicating online?
Maybe, but I would find it just as  weird if someone fell in love with me simply because of how I acted online.

There are plenty of humans who aren't especially real.
Okay, maybe real isn't the best word. Maybe existing is a better one,

Interesting... I just realized my statement was a little hypocritical you could say since I'm in love with my plushie :3

Well not essentially hypocritical because I admit that I'm a zoophile and plushophile but still...

Keep it PG buddy. You're not over the bound yet, but you're tip hoofing.

I'm being so good, you don't even know! x3

Interesting... I just realized my statement was a little hypocritical you could say since I'm in love with my plushie :3

Well not essentially hypocritical because I admit that I'm a zoophile and plushophile but still...

This is a better response than I could form in words:

post-26550-0-89584600-1434235540_thumb.jpg

Well, their looks and personality doesn't exits. I like to eat pasta but I don't see the point of pretending to eat pasta either.

You want to know what's weird? Being attracted to people that doesn't exist.

It is not weird because a vast majority of people have had crushes on fictional characters or at least on actors who aren't like that in real-life either...

Also, if you ever had a crush on someone on the internet, that is basically the same thing because they might be someone completely different in real-life.

And even if that is not the case for you, even real people act so much different than who they might really be so your "argument" makes little sense to me...

It is not weird because a vast majority of people have had crushes on fictional characters or at least on actors who aren't like that in real-life either...

Source?

Also, if you ever had a crush on someone on the internet, that is basically the same thing because they might be someone completely different in real-life.

Never have, never will. And for your information I find that just as weird as being in love with a fictional character.

And even if that is not the case for you, even real people act so much different than who they might really be so your "argument" makes little sense to me...

If you hang around with someone long enough then you know what they're like. And then you fall in love with them. At least that how it is for me.

(edited)

No but I can imagine, and that's all I want to do. So again, just keep in mind not everypony here shares your fascination.

Why are you imagining at all? o_O  You have a dirty mind, Mr. Steel!  *Reports Steel Accord for backseat moderation lol.*

*Does't really.*

Source?

The whole of the internet. xD  And I can't link to some relevant sites, as I would probably get pointed.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

It really depends on how things are drawn, alot of things could look 'sexy' if drawn too be so. The only times they look attractive too me is in the anthro (very few cases) and in full human form. Though I dont think its wrong for people who like that sort of stuff, what you want to do with your self ain't my business -_-

(edited)

Source?

Never have, never will. And for your information I find that just as weird as being in love with a fictional character.

If you hang around with someone long enough then you know what they're like. And then you fall in love with them. At least that how it is for me.

1. Source: I've never met any person like you who has never had a crush on a fictional character... It seems to be normal to... I can't give you a scientific source right now, but I will do some research now^^

2. You seem weird to me but who am I to judge^^ You are truly the first person like that I've ever met =P

3. That seems reasonable to really fall in love with someone but I'm still more talking about crushes here which is something completely else...

Edited by Velcorn

1. Source: I've never met any person like you who has never had a crush on a fictional character... It seems to be normal to... I can't give you a scientific source right now, but I will do some research now^^

2. You seem weird to me but who am I to judge^^ You are truly the first person like that I've ever met =P

3. That seems reasonable to really fall in love with someone but I'm still more talking about crushes here which is something completely else...

Most people I know dont have crushes on fictional characters

Why are you imagining at all? o_O  You have a dirty mind, Mr. Steel!  *Reports Steel Accord for backseat moderation lol.*

*Does't really.*

The whole of the internet. xD  And I can't link to some relevant sites, as I would probably get pointed.

It's not backseat moderating, it's called looking out for a friend!

That's not a reliably source. And most people don't have internet.

The internet is perhaps THE most reliable source of what people are attracted to.  Otherwise, a good deal of material that can be perused online would not exist.  People will admit to being attracted to things that they'd never admit to being attracted to elsewhere.  Anonymity can be quite freeing for some.

It's not backseat moderating, it's called looking out for a friend!

Aw...  Why didn't you say it like that, then! >_<  *Glomps Steel Accord.*

• Brohoof 2

1. Source: Like the whole internet... I've never met any person like you who has never had a crush on a fictional character... It seems to be normal to...

But what shows that most people in the word has had one? Most people don't have internet, you know.

Well, you need to meet more people.

Well, at least I have never got a crush on someone without knowing them for a long time.

(edited)

How many people do you know?

Well, at least I have never got a crush on someone without knowing them for a long time.

You're fifteen years old, according to your profile.  What would you consider a "long time?" xD

---

I need to up my post's relevance-to-topic:

Rainbow Dash is undeniably, unquestionably sexycool.

post-26550-0-87557000-1434236750_thumb.png

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

But what shows that most people in the word has had one? Most people don't have internet, you know.

Well, you need to meet more people.

1. The internet still is a reliable source on what people like or have crushes on though... Just google for having crushes on fictional characters...

2. I dislike people and tend to not go out to meet random people... I hate crowded places...

3. I don't know if that is good or bad... I don't know whether to envy or pity you for that... I guess neither really^^

It still seems weird to me... I have never met a person or at least haven't talked about that with any person I know that has never had a crush on a fictional character...

Edited by Velcorn

How many people do you know?

You're fifteen years old, according to your profile.  What would you consider a "long time?" xD

Travelling too several countries I have known quite alot of people though fictional character crushes isn't usually something that comes up in conversation very easily and even if people '' in real life '' that I knew did have them I dont see why they would admit too it, the only time in my life I ever heard anyone say anything related too it was my old best friend saying 'oh wow hes pretty hot' when I showed her an episode of DBZ.

Travelling too several countries I have known quite alot of people though fictional character crushes isn't usually something that comes up in conversation very easily and even if people '' in real life '' that I knew did have them I dont see why they would admit too it, the only time in my life I ever heard anyone say anything related too it was my old best friend saying 'oh wow hes pretty hot' when I showed her an episode of DBZ.

Again, goes to how much more open people can sometimes be online than they are in person.

Two to three years.

2. I dislike people and tend to not go out to meet random people... I hate crowded places...
Well, you still need to see more people.

3. I don't know if that is good or bad... I don't know whether to envy or pity you for that... I guess neither really^^

Why would you pity me for that? 

Again, goes to how much more open people can sometimes be online than they are in person.

You asked how many people I knew. The internet is not a real median too judge people on really since people can freely say anything with little too no penalties. Besides a crush on a fictional character isnt that bad I guess, just healthier and more realistic to crush on people who are actually real, depends what it means too 'crush' on something anyway, if I saw an extremely well drawn ''erotic'[' picture of a MLP character it might be some what exciting for a short time, doesnt mean I then think about that character ./ picture in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Well, you still need to see more people.

Why would you pity me for that? 

1. Why would I need to see more people if I have not intention to?

2. Why would I envy you for that? Pity might not be the right word but I'm unsure whether taking that long to develop a crush or fall in love was a good or a bad thing^^