Best Pony and Second Best Pony, Half-n-Half Hug Wallpaper

Victoria and Co.

Wow....amazing work, good sir! owo

Idky, but I kinda like the alt cause of the swapped color schemes with teh backgrounds. :3

Oh wow I'm slow xD I looked at the original and the alternative and was like " What's the difference? " Then my friend pointed it out, and I smacked myself in stupidity xD

It's very good! Great job!

Oh wow I'm slow xD I looked at the original and the alternative and was like " What's the difference? " Then my friend pointed it out, and I smacked myself in stupidity xD

It's very good! Great job!

LOL When I first posted them, I put them in backwards.

Anyway, thanks!

I keep coming back to this, it's just too cute!

You know you could just save the image to your computer right? :P

That pose is adorable, well done :3

Although coming into the topic, I was expecting Rarity hugging herself, so you lose points for that

That would be third best pony I'm afraid. I understand, it's an easy mistake.

Okay, so I go on deviantArt and start looking for pony wallpapers so I can find myself some inspiration.

When I find this, http://pinkiecreampie.deviantart.com/gallery/

See that? POSTED BY PINKIECREAMPIE!!

On deviantArt my name is PlatypusStew, and I posted the exact same wallpapers one day before.

Here: http://platypusstew.deviantart.com/gallery/

So, here's my question, what should I do? I have no experience with this type of thing, so I'm absolutely flawless clueless.

(edited)

So, here's my question, what should I do? I have no experience with this type of thing, so I'm absolutely flawless clueless.

Go to each artwork they have in their gallery and report it to dA (the "Report Deviation" link right below their comments, pageviews, downloads stats) and there's an option that says "it's my work"

I reported just the one Scratch/Octy wallpaper and said it was improper permission

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

Go to each artwork they have in their gallery and report it to dA (the "Report Deviation" link right below their comments, pageviews, downloads stats) and there's an option that says "it's my work"

I reported just the one Scratch/Octy wallpaper and said it was improper permission

Thank you!

Ha! Just like the Doctor, stepping in to save the day! :D

• Brohoof 1