Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm Cerulean!

Cerulean

(edited)

Hi, my name is Cerulean, and I'm a pegasus. I was born in Manehatten, Kansas; then moved to a small town near Fillydelphia, and now I live in Ponyville. I don't know very many ponies here, but I just wanted to introduce myself :3

Edit: Sorry, didn't know about the roleplay rules! I'll change it ↓

Hi, I'm an 11 year old girl, who LOVES MLP: FIM. My favorite character is probably Discord, then Pinkie Pie, then Celestia, Rainbow Dash, and Derpy :). I like to go on pony sites like EQD and this site. Oh yeah, and Pegasi are awesome :wub:

Edited by Cerulean
  • Brohoof 2

I, Photo Finish 'Velcome 'ze new Usah'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbV7qWTLxc&feature=player_embedded

Also some quick notes:

Posts in Welcoming Plaza, Cloudsdale Collosseum, and the Roleplaying Section do not count toward post count.

You need 5 posts to get an avatar and a signature I believe.

If you want to get someone's attention use the Quote button on the bottom right of their post.

Other then that, Hope you have a great time here and Welcome again!

• Brohoof 1

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2so9mx3Iag[/media]

Wow: I've been listening to this on loop for a couple minutes without realizing it!

• Brohoof 1

Ugh.

Welcome to the forums and all that jazz. Please, everypony. Don't post RP in normal forums. Please post these things in the Character Database. These forums are for normal conversations, and this topic, in a normal forum, is for a normal welcome.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the Forums! We like to say this is the best on the net!

We are all your friends!

WELCOME to the BRONY SIDE!

(P.S. Even though I think frenzyhero was a little bit forward, he is right. On the Forums, we are our normal selves and we leave the character stuff for the RPs)

Welcome to the forums, however please note that there is a rule against roleplaying outside of Ask Threads in the Ask Thread section of Cloudsdale Coliseum, and the Roleplaying World. The rest of the forum is a normal forum, for normal discussions.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, however please note that there is a rule against roleplaying outside of Ask Threads in the Ask Thread section of Cloudsdale Coliseum, and the Roleplaying World. The rest of the forum is a normal forum, for normal discussions.

Well, I was going to post a reply stating I said the SAME thing,but...Royal Guard.

Ugh.

Welcome to the forums and all that jazz. Please, everypony. Don't post RP in normal forums. Please post these things in the Character Database. These forums are for normal conversations, and this topic, in a normal forum, is for a normal welcome.

Sorry :( I didn't see that in the rules at first, now I see it. Whoops! Thanks for catching that. Even though it is mostly true. I was born in Manhattan, moved right next to Philadelphia, and now I'm in Naperville, IL, but I don't know what the pony version of that is.

(edited)

Sorry :( I didn't see that in the rules at first, now I see it. Whoops! Thanks for catching that. Even though it is mostly true. I was born in Manhattan, moved right next to Philadelphia, and now I'm in Naperville, IL, but I don't know what the pony version of that is.

Ponify all the things?

EDIT: And I didn't see the section on backseat moderation.

Edited by frenzyhero