Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doctor Whooves: Living Legacy - Episode 1

Tone Shift

When a monster attack on Ponyville causes the local eccentric, Doctor Tick Tock, to become horribly wounded, Lyra Heartstrings finds herself getting involved in a series of events right out of a science fiction story. Aliens, spaceships, unfathomable technology... and a Time Lord.

19 minutes ago, Aqua shine said:

basic that doc.hooves hires derpy hooves now derpy loves him now i have to go  knock him out with magic

Oh... Uh, well, I mean, you're wrong both of those fronts, first off.

In this, the Doctor never hired Derpy for anything, and they are friends, not lovers here. I don't know where you got the idea that they were a couple in this iteration of things. I didn't include anything in the script to suggest something like that.

Also, knocking him out with magic... seems kinda like a waste of energy, doesn't it?

3 minutes ago, Tone Shift said:

Oh... Uh, well, I mean, you're wrong both of those fronts, first off.

In this, the Doctor never hired Derpy for anything, and they are friends, not lovers here. I don't know where you got the idea that they were a couple in this iteration of things. I didn't include anything in the script to suggest something like that.

Also, knocking him out with magic... seems kinda like a waste of energy, doesn't it?

i know had i got the love thing from an video dr.hooves and derpy loveboout