Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would it be possible to get a 35th MLP anniversary event?

ManaMinori

I don't know if this site ever had one, but 35 years for the MLP brand is pretty monumental. There's still some time left in the year to pull it off, if the community would be interested (even something small scale, like a dedicated forum topic?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

I can answer this one for you since I'm one of the Event Coordinators. Right now, I don't think there is enough time dedicated to giving your idea its own event seeing as we've something next month that's going to be lasting a few weeks. November has one event left but we need the extra time to prepare for what's coming next month. However, I think something like a dedicated thread is well within reason and should be considered.

2 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I can answer this one for you since I'm one of the Event Coordinators. Right now, I don't think there is enough time dedicated to giving your idea its own event seeing as we've something next month that's going to be lasting a few weeks. November has one event left but we need the extra time to prepare for what's coming next month. However, I think something like a dedicated thread is well within reason and should be considered.

hey, a thread is good enough for me. Thanks for giving it consideration, Gans.

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

What's in the oven? Muffins? Cookies? Brownies? Cake? Pudding?

All will become clear in due time. Of course, one of the things we're working on is already known as seen in the calendar on the main page. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

will an event staff be posting it, or do I?

Is there a set date or just anytime this year?