Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Relaxing to Anime

grimmguy666

Most of us like to watch anime to relax. We have other things as well but most go for the anime. I like One Piece, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist (and Brotherhood) and Rosario + Vampire for night time ;) ....plus there is MLP (don't know if it is considered anime, but to each there own). Anypony out there has relaxing anime to watch as well?

While I love anime a great deal, I don't get to watch much of it. Relaxation doesn't usually enter into it, since they can be pretty intense. Some faves include:

Hellsing Ultimate (I wish they would complete it now that the manga is done)

Trigun

Yozakura Quartet

Golgo 13

Big O

Mythical Detective Loki

Princess Resurrection

I know there are more, but I can't think of them currently. I'm going to have a few sleepless nights coming up in about 3 weeks, so I plan on raiding Netflix's library. See what I can come up with after that.

Like with video games I never use anime for relaxing or stress-relief. I find I have no interest in that stuff if that's what I'm trying to do. I watch anime or play video games to enjoy myself.

I love watching Anime to relax, if I feel stressed from work or football I just go to my room and watch some Clannad or Shuffle! Though Shuffle is also very stressful to me near the end... :(

Well...i do not watch a lot of anime really...if any...but i find it is much easier to relax while listening to some soft music ♥

to each his or her own then.

I'm an anime fan for sure. Kekkaishi, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Bleach are some that I love. And ever since Toonami came back on, I've started watching more. :)

• Brohoof 1