Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord in G5?

CastletonSnob

If they canonise FlutterCord in G4 then its very likely he will appear again as he would be permanently tied to Fluttershy character in future gens. Also leaks so far shown that a race of Longmas (dragon horses) exists so its very likely Discord might be one of them.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I've heard (I haven't taken a look at all of the actual leaks, just ones you can easily find on Google Image Search), the only characters who have been mentioned to (possibly) be returning in G5 are the Mane Six and Spike. Discord has been an extremely popular character in G4, so I'd actually be kinda surprised if he wasn't rebooted in some form or another.

As an aside, I think it's kinda weird how we literally haven't heard anything about Season 9 from Hasbro yet (other than Grogar), much less the start of G5. Perhaps they've changed course a bit in their schedule due to the leaks.

13 hours ago, PacificGreen said:

From what I've heard (I haven't taken a look at all of the actual leaks, just ones you can easily find on Google Image Search), the only characters who have been mentioned to (possibly) be returning in G5 are the Mane Six and Spike. Discord has been an extremely popular character in G4, so I'd actually be kinda surprised if he wasn't rebooted in some form or another.

As an aside, I think it's kinda weird how we literally haven't heard anything about Season 9 from Hasbro yet (other than Grogar), much less the start of G5. Perhaps they've changed course a bit in their schedule due to the leaks.

Actually, there was not a single hint or mention of Spike in the leaks. No mentioning him in emails and no early designs of him. While with Discord, we at least got a new race of Longmas which are either the draconequus or Kirins of G5

On 2/12/2019 at 12:08 AM, Conred said:

Actually, there was not a single hint or mention of Spike in the leaks. No mentioning him in emails and no early designs of him. While with Discord, we at least got a new race of Longmas which are either the draconequus or Kirins of G5

On 2/12/2019 at 3:25 PM, Sugar-Fable said:

I do hope they add Discord in some form... Perhaps the mentioned Longmas depending. I also didn't see any leaks about Spike. 

Never mind about Spike then, I think it was just a case of people assuming that since Spike was in every generation, then he'll be in the next one as well.

I presume that he'll be in it. He was so popular in FiM that they not only reformed him and made him a secondary character, but made several episodes revolving around him as well. Some veteran fans hate him, sure, but I feel that he's also what kept a lot of veteran fans watching. ^_^

Here's what you need to do:

Step 1: Kick IDW and IDW sympathizers

Step 2: Write down magic rules into the World Grimoire

Step 3: R 63 and name it Eris

Step 4: Make her kawaii

Step 5: Introduce the rest of the cacodaemones!

Step 6: Profit

On 2/14/2019 at 2:49 AM, PacificGreen said:

Never mind about Spike then, I think it was just a case of people assuming that since Spike was in every generation, then he'll be in the next one as well.

Yeah, people shoudn't bet on Spike considering how unpopular he was with the writing crew and McCarthy. And If he's going to appear, he probably not going to be a kid and especially not interested in Rarity.