open In Search of a New Home (GROUP Warrior Cats)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

"Well, the story goes that no one knew where he came from. Rumor is that he's related to Thistlethorn in some way, but that's judging only by his color. He's white with half of his tail gray, as opposed to white with gray spots." she said. "Personally, I don't think there's any truth to it."

"Maybe. Badgerheart is always cooped up in the nursery, even if she is a full-time queen." Icepaw replied.

@Scarlet Rose

"So, it seems you like kits." she paused. "If you were to get a mate, would you want some?" Brookwing asked.

Badgerheart stood up and looked out the nursery entrance, seeing her kits with Breezepaw. "I see they've taken a liking to Breezepaw." she smiled. "I'm glad they're making friends outside themselves."

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw purrs "Kits remind of the innocence of this world. They are innocent, fragile and very very sweet" she says, giving one of them a lick, "And possibly, I think it would be nice. But definitely in less..trying times"

Whisper nods "She does seem a natural, I hope that Starclan agrees with Thistle"

@Scarlet Rose

"You're right. Kits are so pure. They don't know he darkness that lurks out there." she paused. "They don't have to worry about how much prey our territory has. They don't have to worry about anything. They're just there, full of the joy of youth."

"What is this about Thistle, now?" Badgerheart tilted her head.

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw continued to purr

Whisper shakes her head "Ah, I mean Robinstar..all this talk that icepaw and I were having, I got confused" she chuckles and licks a paw " But yes, I hope Starclan agrees with Robinstar and Icepaw..it is lovely to see a new cat flourish"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw purrs even more "I can tell you, kittypet's can have it rough sometimes too. As you had seen, the TwoLegs fighting and then I getting caught in the middle.. then there are those who are forgotten or abandoned"

Whisper purrs "As for Thistle..think he'll ever fess up to Brookwing?"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw nods and purrs even more for the kits and smiles at Brookwing

Whisper chuckles "I do wonder, we've had a lack of number of cats, do you think Starclan will lift the rule on medicine cats? I could see Icepaw being with Breezepaw as well"

@Scarlet Rose

"So, now that I'm your mentor, could you tell me a bit more about yourself? I'd kind of like to get to know you a bit better than I already do." Brookwing asked.

"Interesting idea, but I don't think they will." Badgerheart answered. "I think they know better. And we also have enough cats to get by at the moment."

@megisawsm417

"Well, I was born into a litter of seven, myself being the last to be born. My mother and father were both purebred Ragdolls, meaning I too am a purebreed, but that means little to me" she says with a purr, "I was sold to the little TwoLegs kit who wanted me for her birthday, and well I do feel bad for leaving her, but it's for the best. Live my first 8 weeks of kittenhood with my mom and dad, but after i was sold to the TwoLegs kit, I had lived with them for the following 9  months"

Whisper nods, licking a paw  "True, well, I think that Whitestone and Breezepaw would make a cute couple"

@megisawsm417 (which part lol)

"And being the youngest as well, it was pretty rough at first" she purrs and then chuckles at Brookwing's joke "Icepaw does seem to be a little much to handle at times but, he does have a good heart and is a sweet tom"

"Less than a day, but already making friends among the others" Whisper smiles a little.

@Scarlet Rose (In general, but the part that really stands out to me is the 8 weeks)

"Of course he does, he's related to me." she joked. "But, he's really a good cat. It's just the way littermates drive each other crazy, you know?"

"She'll be friends with half the clan before long." Badgerheart smiled.

@megisawsm417 (That was a lucky guess, I wasn't sure if it was 8 weeks or 14 weeks)

Breezepaw giggles and nods "Oh yes, according to my mother before I was sold, I was a right pawful" she says and smiles over at the three kits sleeping up against her

Whisper nods "Indeed, and I think it is quite lovely how well she is treating your kits, she just..seems to love them"

@megisawsm417

Breezepaw giggles "I wouldn't be surprised, but I think it might have been the fact I didn't chase him away, and then gave him the catmint from the TwoLegs' garden" she purrs

Whisper nods "your kits truly are wonderful" she purrs "To them, she is just a new cat, someone they can snuggle up to and play with"

@Scarlet Rose 

Jinx looked at the food she took a few bites before returning her gaze to the kits especially the ones near the forest. "Thanks for the food, " She said with a purr. "I wonder how Moss and Twig are doing."

As she said that near the woods two kits were playing, Ash and Olive.

"Come on Olive there is adventure to be had," Ash said before pushing his sister into the woods out of sight of Jinx and Willow. 

"I don't think this is a good idea," Olive said shaking a little. "Miss Jinx says it's dangerous,"

"C'mon Olive you don't expect to be a warrior if your a coward," Ash teased.

"I'm not scared I'm saying let's just go back home." Olive suggested but let out an audible eep when there was movement in the bushes.

"Hah I knew it!" Ash said laughing, suddenly out of nowhere he looked at his sister who was frozen in fear, "hey what's wrong Olive?

Meanwhile Moss and Twig are on their way home when they spot something in the woods.

• 2 weeks later...

@Dream Walker

“Well, maayybe that was a factor, too.” Brookwing giggled. “But that’s what I think.”

”And I hope they continue to be that way, with not just Breezepaw, but everyone.” She paused. “I mean that in the best way possible. I don’t want them to be an annoyance.”

@megisawsm417 (Don't forget to respond to Scare)

Breezepaw purrs and nudges one of the kits who had fallen asleep "Regardless, I am very happy to be here" she says, giving another of the kittens a bath

Whisper purrs, licking a paw "I'm sure they will dear, not to worry" she says "I mean Breezepaw could easily just have gotten annoyed with them, but she instantly played with them and is now letting them sleep in her floofy fur' 

@Dream Walker (I have nothing in their RP right now, unless there's something obvious I'm missing, which is probably the case.) 

"Well, I'm glad you're here. You'll be a great asset to Thunderclan. I know it." She smiled. Hailkit began giggling, being tickled by Breezepaw's tongue.

(hah, floofy. I just have a few general questions I've been wondering about Whisper. What does she look like? I've always pictured her as a long-furred, moderate to dark gray cat, and why is she in the nursery? Is she a permaqueen like Badgerheart?) Badgerheart smiled and watched her kits.

@megisawsm417 (Just posted about her in the ooc thread)

"I sure hope so, these kits are just so adorable, I'll be honored to help protect them, and in the future, if any of them become warriors, train them" she says, continuing to give Hailkit a bath

Whisper chuckles and sits down next to Badgerheart "She'd make a good Queen one day"