Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Back again

Barnstormer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Was already here, but originally....Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Memes, honestly. Browsed a lot on cheezburger.com back in the day, and started seeing MLP stuff pop up everywhere and thought they were genuinely funny, and wanted to get where the references were coming from, so I started watching and fell in love immediately.

Hey, I'm Stormie.

Just kinda went through the wringer recently and lost my closest (and kind of only real/true) friend...decided I'd come back and try and be more active here to make some new ones, cuz, y'know, it'd be nice not to feel so lonely.

The important stuff is in the 'About me' part of the ol' profile, but in short: I'm a 31 y/o geek-of-all-trades, meaning if it's geeky, I'm probably into it, or some aspect of it (for example, I like anime in general, but I'm not into ALL anime...but I can still talk intelligently/appreciate conversation about shows I haven't watched because of general knowledge and tropes and stuff). Star Wars is big for me though, I can talk endlessly about it. Well, to be honest, I can talk endlessly about almost anything, but....yeah, Star Wars is one of the big 'uns.

I've been sitting here spacing out at the screen trying to think of what else to put, and can't think of anything, so I'ma just end the post here by saying poke me with a nice message if you think we'd click.

Edited by Barnstormer
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Rikifive said:

Hello, hello! ^_^ 

Sorry to hear that ~ I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :fluttershy:

Welcome back to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

*sees user avatar is drawn by Hioshiru*

I see you are a fan with good taste as well

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFN2tHKza8QEQxu_BKM3Z