Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video An Original Anime Series in the works

Dawn Darkness

What I am about to say, is that this one is going to be a big project for me and a friend of mine who is very interested into making an original anime series on YouTube. Please, this is our first time making a project together. So, be nice to either his or my work.

I've asked him to draw a simple art of one of the antagonists in the series for me to have me select it and possibly making it look better. I'll do the latter on the computer as it'll look much greater there than on paper.

The story for the series is coming soon, so be prepared for when that time comes. For now, I'll just say that it is currently in pre-production and is heading off to be a good start for us as we are making it into a reality.

Before I dive into the help or assistant needed for the real animation, I'll need the story for the anime from my friend who is currently writing it. I just hope he'll get it done soon, or that it'll take him some time to get it finished. I'll speak to him about the plot for our anime series in a month of how it goes with both the first art and the story.

Until when I have more information to the anime, I'll come back and potentially let you know about it. But, I won't be revealing too much for it as that'll spoil the surprise we have in store for it. It'll have to wait till the first episode is finished and produced.

Edited by Dawn Darkness