Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doctor XFizzle

(edited)

And then a hockey player hits the wall and Wingnut goes flying and breaks her two front teeth.

My Little Pony~

Just kdding, very nice. Though why didn't you post this is the normal Wingnut topic?

Edited by Tom The Diamond

Just kdding, very nice. Though why didn't you post this is the normal Wingnut topic?

Because it's buried and I'm too lazy to get it lolz. Plus the rules encourage making a new topic for new artwork. It's been a while since my last Wingnut piece.

And then a hockey player hits the wall and Wingnut goes flying and breaks her two front teeth.

Wingnut, after being hardened from the events which took the short lives of her two front teeth, she grows up to be a hard-hitting EHL superstar

• Brohoof 2

Wingnut, after being hardened from the events which took the short lives of her two front teeth, she grows up to be a hard-hitting EHL superstar

Enjoying a long career of being an enforcer where she makes it a point to knock out the two front teeth of all players she takes on in a fight.

• Brohoof 2

You need to make a vector of Wingnut without her two front teeth now. And have her beating some pony up too! Her Wingnut badass levels would skyrocket!

Okay, bbl with Wingnut punching Trixie

D:

What? Wingnut would play for the Red Wings while Trixie is the jerk captain of the Manehattan Rangers. Of course they'd get in a fight. And Wingnut would win thanks to your scenario. Trixie will have you to blame for her face being rearranged ^_^