Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Starlight and Twilight

Kion

Greetings everypony this is a thread in which you can ask questions to me the princess of Friendship and my star pupil Starlight Glimmer. So go ahead ask away. 

• Brohoof 3

36 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Starlight, how do you feel about being the school’s headmare one day?

I think it won’t be easy but as long as I have my friends  I know everything will be fine. 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttertastic 16 said:

I think it won’t be easy but as long as I have my friends  I know everything will be fine. 

I'm sure you'll make Twilight proud. Who would you two like to become the new guidance counselor?

• Brohoof 3

This is for both the a-dork-able bookworm and Glim-Glim and I'm just speaking hypothetically: what if you happen to meet this stallion and come to find out he's Princess Celestia son and is nothing like her nephew, Prince Blueblood

324516246_EternalFlames.jpg.3a08f6a0bef220c74c32c9a7e1835615.jpg

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I'm sure you'll make Twilight proud. Who would you two like to become the new guidance counselor?

Well we were thinking either Trixie or Big Mac. 

2 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

This is for both the a-dork-able bookworm and Glim-Glim and I'm just speaking hypothetically: what if you happen to meet this stallion and come to find out he's Princess Celestia son and is nothing like her nephew, Prince Blueblood

324516246_EternalFlames.jpg.3a08f6a0bef220c74c32c9a7e1835615.jpg

We would be delighted to see that at least Princess Celestias son has manners unlike her nephew.

5 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Can I bite you?

Um which one of us?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, PawelS said:

Did Princess Ember learn to distinguish you?

Ha  ha ha nope and I don’t think she ever will. 

Edited by Fluttertastic 16
  • Brohoof 1

On 5/15/2019 at 6:32 AM, Fluttertastic 16 said:

Well we were thinking either Trixie or Big Mac. 

We would be delighted to see that at least Princess Celestias son has manners unlike her nephew.

Um which one of us?

Trust me, the character I showed prefers to put others needs before his own. Though, he does have his flaws

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Trust me, the character I showed prefers to put others needs before his own. Though, he does have his flaws

Well we all have some sort of flaws thou some are different than others.

Now then, for the obvious question, how do you two ponies manage to get away with being so cute?

My addition question for Twilight is... did you know you looked adorable when you were eating those hay burgers?

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Now then, for the obvious question, how do you two ponies manage to get away with being so cute?

My addition question for Twilight is... did you know you looked adorable when you were eating those hay burgers?

I honestly don’t know why we’re so cute we just are in fact we’re so cute ponies bronies and pegasisters faint when they look at us. Yep we have that effect on people. 

Yea about that sorry for my very terrible table manners thou I guess I’ll admit it was kinda cute.

On 5/22/2019 at 4:55 PM, PawelS said:

What are your favorite nicknames for yourselves? (Mine are Twinkle Sprinkle and Glim Glam.)

For me my favorite nicknames for myself are Twily, Book worm. And for me my favorite nicknames for myself are Glim Glam and Glimmer. 

I'm interested how cloud physics work in your world. In particular, after cutting a part of the cloud with magic, why did that part fall down? You were both there, so you know what I mean:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
13 hours ago, PawelS said:

I'm interested how cloud physics work in your world. In particular, after cutting a part of the cloud with magic, why did that part fall down? You were both there, so you know what I mean:

Well our magic can cut through pretty much everything as long as it’s not hard or metal. 

Edited by Twilight and Starlight

9 hours ago, Twilight and Starlight said:

Well our magic can cut through pretty much everything as long as it’s not hard or metal. 

I mean, why one part of the cloud remained in place, while the other part fell down?

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, PawelS said:

I mean, why one part of the cloud remained in place, while the other part fell down?

15 hours ago, PawelS said:

Well because my magic beam only hit that side of the cloud not the entire cloud. 

On 5/17/2019 at 3:24 PM, Twilight and Starlight said:

I honestly don’t know why we’re so cute we just are in fact we’re so cute ponies bronies and pegasisters faint when they look at us. Yep we have that effect on people. 

Yea about that sorry for my very terrible table manners thou I guess I’ll admit it was kinda cute.

And it's that kind of cuteness that makes me want to give you both hugs

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Starlight, did you ever help Twilight build a book fort?

No I haven’t but that sounds interesting maybe I will now.

On 6/3/2019 at 11:58 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

And it's that kind of cuteness that makes me want to give you both hugs

Well thank you we really appreciate that have some hugs in return.

(edited)

Allow me to introduce you both to another OC I designed to be Celestia's youngest son.

Here is Heat Blitz. He's what his brothers would call the "cinnimon roll" of the family. A real sweetheart. He's a very peaceful young stallion and has a sharp mind when it comes to studying and he reads for fun.

668651535_HeatBlitz.jpg.0aa53692dbb407b2b32522af4f61b203.jpg

Edited by IsraelYabuki