Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anything new in the works???

Sunlight Glisten

So we got spring breakdown and as far as I know that was the last thing teased about. Is there anything else in the works for the future? I ask here because google is unreliable and yall seem to know thongs before the general internet knows things. 

Ok, it is true nothing about EG has been announced after other than more S2 shorts. However, if I remember well, the leaks implied a couple of specials coming, both presumably adapted from these books

latest?cb=20180605140917

latest?cb=20180605133155

seems  s more likely with the former, as there was a map depicting the festival where the book takes place. The latter seems less certain. There were some vectors of new characters, which may or may not be from it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nothing specific yet as far as specials are concerned, but a bunch of other shorts have premiered on Discovery Family, which should start appearing on YouTube this week. 

Edited by AlexanderThrond

Well, 3 out of the latest shorts, released or not, take place in a festival, just like the Do-Over. I think it’s a foreshadowing for an animated adaptation. Probably a choose your own adventure since it’s not new territory for pastel humans