Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the new kid anything!

DUDE_BRO

2 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

Okay, I'll byte what is Neos?

Neos are short for neopronouns! They’re basically any pronouns outside of the normal she/he/they. One of my favorites is fae/faer pronouns based off the fae folk or fairies. For example instead of saying, She is cool. You would say, Fae is cool.

Hiya Garfield the new kid! I'm the one who asks the questions you never thought you'd be asked.

Do you prefer windows that let sunlight into your home to brighten the place, or ones that face out so you can see how lit the rest of the world is?

Does an intruding spider get the option to be placed outside, or must it face the consequences of its transgressions?

Does the housefly buzzing repeatedly against the windows we've discussed, recieve the same treatment as the spider?

What is your least favorite cloud type?

If you had to teach a subject in highschool, what would it be?

11 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Hiya Garfield the new kid! I'm the one who asks the questions you never thought you'd be asked.

Do you prefer windows that let sunlight into your home to brighten the place, or ones that face out so you can see how lit the rest of the world is?

Does an intruding spider get the option to be placed outside, or must it face the consequences of its transgressions?

Does the housefly buzzing repeatedly against the windows we've discussed, recieve the same treatment as the spider?

What is your least favorite cloud type?

If you had to teach a subject in highschool, what would it be?

1. I prefer windows that let the light in. Most of the time I have my lights off and I use natural light instead.

2. I personally either just leave spiders alone or I take them outside. Unless it’s a black widow then it must die on spot.

3. I am very much too slow to catch flies but if I can they face death. 

4. Ermmmm probably cirrocumulus clouds. They look like they would be textured weird if you touched them. 

5. If I had to teach any high school subject I would probably teach an art class. I definitely wouldn’t teach any of the core classes.

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

If you had to pick one to drink FOREVER, would it be chocolate milk or strawberry milk?

I don't really drink milk in general but I would have to choose chocolate milk. Its more nostalgic for me than strawberry milk.