Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'Ello

tailrustedtealeaf

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was aware of the site for a while, but my friend being active spurred me to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched the show when it first came out on the first day of airing. I was aware of G3 and was interested at the idea of there being more Pegasi and Unicorns than previously present in the series. Been hooked since the first episode.

Hello guys! Totally missed this board on my first post, whoops.

I'm by no means a new member of the herd, I've been watching the show since release day and I've been collecting the toys since 2011. My main focus is on the toys as of right now, but I do intend on watching the series until its conclusion. I'm very excited for G5 to release and can't wait to see new potential for the toys. I'd love to get into customizing, but right now I'm obsessed with older gens because of the sheer variety in their lineups.

Twilight Sparkle is my favorite mane 6 pony, but Sunny Daze is my favorite pony overall.

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums, @tailrustedtealeaf (Cool name btw :ph3ar:)! Nice to see another fellow enthusiast of the older gens of MLP! Sunny Daze is also among my favorite ponies! :mlp_icwudt:

I hope you enjoy your stay here, can’t wait to see you around! ^^

Hello @tailrustedtealeaf and welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see someone excited for gen 5, I also choose to hold high hopes for it.

Come on in and make yourself at home. If you have any questions or want to chat, my door (and PM box) is always open. :D