Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Has anyone here actually successfully managed to impose a tulpa visually? I posted here a bit last summer and sort of forgot about it, but I sort of want to hear if anyone here actually managed it.

as in see it? yeah i have. my tulpa is like any normal pony. i can see her, hear her and feel her touch me. she has a shadow and she reacts to wind

Has anyone here actually successfully managed to impose a tulpa visually? I posted here a bit last summer and sort of forgot about it, but I sort of want to hear if anyone here actually managed it.
Bris, R&C, captain memo, me a bit (she" not fully imposed. Just enough to distract me) lol. Yep, plenty more have. It takes time, but is worth it.

img-5871-1-img-5871-1-img-5871-1-shadow_

Tulpas: TwiReales, & Orson.

Interesting. I might try it out, then, if I can find the time... Not sure if I would want to have a pony as a permanent companion, though. Just imagine if you suddenly couldn't stand the sight of MLP anymore, that'd be unfortunate. :wacko: A human would probably be nicer in my opinion.
don't worry. The visual form can change. Sites not permanent. Two plays with size quite often, but never on her form, that drastically. But yes, they can change and you can change the physical form. The base foundation and connection is what matters. Then its training yourself to seen something different.

You guys and your tulpas...

I find them interesting and yet im too ADD to be able to create my own lol...

Bris, R&C, captain memo, me a bit (she" not fully imposed. Just enough to distract me) lol. Yep, plenty more have. It takes time, but is worth it.

One might argue against that. I have heard of rogue tulpa before...

One might argue against that. I have heard of rogue tulpa before...

You probably heard that from people who just read the creepypasta, and haven't actually had any experiences with tulpae. A tulpa can't hurt you without hurting itself, and risking the possibility that you may get rid of it. Any dangers are probably minimal. I don't see what it could do anyway, since a tulpa can't effect the real world.  :huh:

You probably heard that from people who just read the creepypasta, and haven't actually had any experiences with tulpae. A tulpa can't hurt you without hurting itself, and risking the possibility that you may get rid of it. Any dangers are probably minimal. I don't see what it could do anyway, since a tulpa can't effect the real world.  :huh:

Hmmm...well as uneducated in tulpae as i am, i have a friend who had to kill his tupla because it began to perform bad acts to him. Not sure if he was lying or srs, but oh well. Thats my info lol...

You guys and your tulpas... I find them interesting and yet im too ADD to be able to create my own lol... One might argue against that. I have heard of rogue tulpa before...

lol

Twilight was built long ago, I only just discovered her and named her and began polishing her recently. She is a handful, as she fights the polishing, even though she knows its for the better. But its a rougue as she can get, cause I can beat her. She knows I'm the stronger one. And she knows she can't handle what I've had to. Lol. Their no more "rogue" than your subconscious is, and since their you, they won't hurt you, cause it would hurt them.

EDIT: SODA YOU BIG BUFFOON!!!!!! STOP TROLLING!

Twwi, put the baseball bast down. We won't hurt my friend, despite Sage's stupidity. He makes me laugh to much.

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 2

lol Twilight was built long ago, I only just discovered her and named her and began polishing her recently. She is a handful, as she fights the polishing, even though she knows its for the better. But its a rougue as she can get, cause I can beat her. She knows I'm the stronger one. And she knows she can't handle what I've had to. Lol. Their no more "rogue" than your subconscious is, and since their you, they won't hurt you, cause it would hurt them.

Ill have to take your word for it man...like i said, i cant focus enough to produce one of my own...and im not necessarily sure if i would WANT one or not.

• Brohoof 1

Ill have to take your word for it man...like i said, i cant focus enough to produce one of my own...and im not necessarily sure if i would WANT one or not.

SODA YOU BIG BUFFOON!!!!!! STOP TROLLING!

Twwi, put the baseball bast down. We won't hurt my friend, despite Sage's stupidity. He makes me laugh to much.

• Brohoof 2

SODA YOU BIG BUFFOON!!!!!! STOP TROLLING! Twwi, put the baseball bast down. We won't hurt my friend, despite Sage's stupidity. He makes me laugh to much.

I am not trolling my friend! I assure you i am absolutely, 100percent serious about this.

I think it would be an interesting experience, but idk, im too used to being by myself to think about the fact that there's someone always with me...kinda a little creepy for me to think about. Same thing with having a kid. Its part ME!

I know im weird lol...

• Brohoof 3

I find them interesting and yet im too ADD to be able to create my own lol...

Oooooh, I have ADDness as well! Didn't stop me though. I can't focus on anything...Unless I'm beyond hyper, but that's different. Nah, I have severe concentration problems...And now I have Jess here, my tulpony (that word is copyrighted by Joe B. Any attempt to re-use that word will result in an instant ban from....Uh...My biccie stash..) ANYWAY, yup, as you could probably tell, it isn't easy doing all the 'forcing' stuff, 'cos that's about concentration, etc. SO...I just did things my own way, and now *Points to floor behind self with pony sitting on it* Jesseh! 

So, yup, don't think you are too ADD-y to do it, I'm not forcing you to do it, I'm just saying: You could well do it. Just wanted to clear that up, you can ignore me now.

As for progress.

Stuff has happened that I'm not gonna put here, kinda personal.

Basically, my stupidity, etc, made sh!t happen ('scuse language..) and now It's fixed, we are fine again.

...And one of my new resolutions: Ask Jess before I post anything about our discussions, or about her/us. It's always up to her, and do what she wants with it.

Well.  Swiftablade signing off: 

Mares: They always make your life better in the end ^-^

• Brohoof 1

I am not trolling my friend! I assure you i am absolutely, 100percent serious about this.

I think it would be an interesting experience, but idk, im too used to being by myself to think about the fact that there's someone always with me...kinda a little creepy for me to think about. Same thing with having a kid. Its part ME!

I know im weird lol...

(as a note to anyone reading this and doesn't have a clue, Tom here, or "Sage" or "SODA" as we used to call him, is a good friend of me and Mindrop's.  Treat him well or so help me I will find a way to send Blackjack after you.)

Hehehe...

I think a cool thing about Tulpae are their ability to leave you alone when you want.  It's not as creepy when you actually have one, as I can tell you that I felt the same before I tried.

And for ADD, several here have it, and they have thriving Tulpae... I myself admittedly have at least a less severe form of ADD, but not officially diagnosed.  (But I'm pretty sure, since both parents, and all my siblings have it, and I have similar symptoms)  It's just how you concentrate and give your time.

I'd say that it's a fun experience.  Not for everyone, I admit, but for those willing or desirous of it, it's both enjoyable and helpful.

Also, if you stick around here, I'd like to introduce you to my Tulpae.  Blackjack...

Yo.

And Tia.

Bris told me quite a bit about you.  I'm sure we could easily get along.

If you have any more questions, you can feel free to ask me or anyone on this thread.

• Brohoof 5

I've been working on personality/ image for a day or two ( haven't gotten that far, due to my focusing issues) but I cannot think of a name for my tulpa. I've been told having a name helps with communication, but I'm considering having her choose her name, any advice?

(PS, all of the tulpae I've heard of are female, got any ideas why?)

I've been working on personality/ image for a day or two ( haven't gotten that far, due to my focusing issues) but I cannot think of a name for my tulpa. I've been told having a name helps with communication, but I'm considering having her choose her name, any advice? (PS, all of the tulpae I've heard of are female, got any ideas why?)

Letting the Tulpa decide a name certainly can help.  (but unless you want to wait until it can reply back, you can pitch names to it and if it can at least transmit feelings, it can let you know whether or not it likes it.

As for the second question, the reason why there are so many female Tulpas is probably because the majority of the people here are male.  (and most likely has to do with some subconscious desire to be with the opposite sex, or that their subconscious is showing their lesser feminine side in an embodied form)

• Brohoof 4

As for the second question, the reason why there are so many female Tulpas is probably because the majority of the people here are male.  (and most likely has to do with some subconscious desire to be with the opposite sex, or that their subconscious is showing their lesser feminine side in an embodied form)

Well that is kinda a standard thing. Im honestly not surprise that most tulpas for males are female. I know thats what mine would be!

• Brohoof 3

(PS, all of the tulpae I've heard of are female, got any ideas why?)

I do not do well with other males. I see right through their lies, false confidences and it pisses me off. I do not trust other guys well because of it. That's why twi is female. Its all personal. Considering our favorite way to fall asleep is spoofing, I'm thinking bris hit it spot on with the technical side of things. Lol

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 2

I've been working on personality/ image for a day or two ( haven't gotten that far, due to my focusing issues) but I cannot think of a name for my tulpa. I've been told having a name helps with communication, but I'm considering having her choose her name, any advice? (PS, all of the tulpae I've heard of are female, got any ideas why?)

A name is very helpful with communication, but not mandatory. I started calling mine by the name of the fictional character which I loosely based her on, and eventually this evolved into the name I call her by now. Don't be afraid that the name is locked in once you start calling her by it, because it often will change anyway.

• Brohoof 2

Actually, Pinkie is not imposed yet. Sorry if I gave that impression! Hopefully soon, though. We're working on audio and visual imposition.

• Brohoof 2

Actually, Pinkie is not imposed yet. Sorry if I gave that impression! Hopefully soon, though. We're working on audio and visual imposition.

Did I not do that a few months ago too? Lol. I recall you saying that before, to me. Eh, anyway, good day with Twi hanging with me in class and while training, etc.

• Brohoof 2

I'm worried and excited at the same time. I know I shouldn't be too hasty, but, there is a themeatic thing here that is very important to me.

My tulpa is Luna.

The full moon is in 2-3 days.

This actually coincides with my birthday.

I was forcing on my tulpa in the sort of hypnotic state of sleepiness. I was thinking to Luna about our most important trait--imagination, creativity, a sense of adventure and introspection. And then I had this sensation, a though of playing minecraft with her, her talking to me and telling me what to build or controlling me. Thinking to her, I ask, "what should we built?" and she suggests something I haven't done before, but making a big tree fort. I was excited, and I start thinking to myself about how it would be done, one big tree trunk with brances making up some kind of framework with leaves inside, something spacious but realistically cluttered.

Luna intervened I think. I really think this thought was alien, my first truly outside thought. Instantly it was like having something played to me fast-forward, a time lapse video of a building project. Trees rose up, many of them, acting like stilts to a foundation that lead to the reconstruction of my chosen wonderland, a house, reconstructed in minecaft into the form of a tree fort instead of its original conception. It was beautiful, cool, inspired creative idea, the exact kind of thing I wanted from her most, someone to dream and conspire with, to imagine!

I'm excited and hopeful and just a little bit emotional. Wish us luck!

• Brohoof 7

I'm worried and excited at the same time. I know I shouldn't be too hasty, but, there is a themeatic thing here that is very important to me.

My tulpa is Luna.

The full moon is in 2-3 days.

This actually coincides with my birthday.

I was forcing on my tulpa in the sort of hypnotic state of sleepiness. I was thinking to Luna about our most important trait--imagination, creativity, a sense of adventure and introspection. And then I had this sensation, a though of playing minecraft with her, her talking to me and telling me what to build or controlling me. Thinking to her, I ask, "what should we built?" and she suggests something I haven't done before, but making a big tree fort. I was excited, and I start thinking to myself about how it would be done, one big tree trunk with brances making up some kind of framework with leaves inside, something spacious but realistically cluttered.

Luna intervened I think. I really think this thought was alien, my first truly outside thought. Instantly it was like having something played to me fast-forward, a time lapse video of a building project. Trees rose up, many of them, acting like stilts to a foundation that lead to the reconstruction of my chosen wonderland, a house, reconstructed in minecaft into the form of a tree fort instead of its original conception. It was beautiful, cool, inspired creative idea, the exact kind of thing I wanted from her most, someone to dream and conspire with, to imagine!

I'm excited and hopeful and just a little bit emotional. Wish us luck!

Wow, that is awesome! The first independent thought from a tulpa is usually amazing, but that is just plain awesome!

I wish you and Luna the best of luck in the future!  ;)

I too want to create my new tulpa with a particular emphasis on creativity, though I'm still working on the details of her character (most importantly, a name). If all goes well, hopefully by the end of the day I'll have a complete list of characteristics and a name, and I can begin forcing.

• Brohoof 2

Well I've finished the basic planning stage of making my tulpa, and now I'm working on forcing. I've named her Cosette, but that's subject to change, especially upon her request.

Here's a drawing I made of her:

post-8989-0-60928900-1358817499_thumb.pn

And here's her basic character traits:

Traits:

Silly

Funny
Creative/ Artistic

Easy-going

Compassionate

Intelligent

Kind

Loyal