Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Showing the New Girl Around (Private W/ Emerald<3)

Sphinx-Ara

@Emerald<3

Nikita would start growling before slamming her hands down on the table "ENOUGH!" she'd shout "If you want to get a great haircut and style from Hairspray, make a line and then I'll get around to making an appointment for you, but if you're only here to harass and insult her, then kindly leave, unless you want to face the wrath of an angry wolf" she'd snarl before sitting down and wrapping her arm and tail around Hairspray. 

After everything calmed down, she turned her attention to calming Hairspray down "shh, it's okay Hairspray, she doesn't know what she's talking about" she says

2 minutes ago, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita would start growling before slamming her hands down on the table "ENOUGH!" she'd shout "If you want to get a great haircut and style from Hairspray, make a line and then I'll get around to making an appointment for you, but if you're only here to harass and insult her, then kindly leave, unless you want to face the wrath of an angry wolf" she'd snarl before sitting down and wrapping her arm and tail around Hairspray. 

After everything calmed down, she turned her attention to calming Hairspray down "shh, it's okay Hairspray, she doesn't know what she's talking about" she says

Hairspray only continued to cry, not being able to stop them.

"I- I- I..." She tried to form words, but couldn't seem to.

@Emerald<3

Nikita sighs, turning to the girls "I am afraid that for the rest of today and all of tomorrow, Hairspray will not be able to work, please accept our apologies and come again in two days" she would say, watching the girls leave, hugging Hairspray some more "Shh, come, do you have a favorite spot to go to here?" she would ask "We can go there and just relax, if you wish"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita sighs, turning to the girls "I am afraid that for the rest of today and all of tomorrow, Hairspray will not be able to work, please accept our apologies and come again in two days" she would say, watching the girls leave, hugging Hairspray some more "Shh, come, do you have a favorite spot to go to here?" she would ask "We can go there and just relax, if you wish"

Squeezing in return, she nodded and made her way to the (surprise) library. She made her way to the fiction section and plucked a few books out of the shelves, laying on the ground and starting to read. 

@Emerald<3

Nikita smiled a little, but then picked her up in her arms with the books and brought her over to a vacant sofa and puts her on it "There, much more comfortable, wouldn't you say?" she would ask, sitting next to her and wagging her tail slowly.

Just now, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita smiled a little, but then picked her up in her arms with the books and brought her over to a vacant sofa and puts her on it "There, much more comfortable, wouldn't you say?" she would ask, sitting next to her and wagging her tail slowly.

She nodded, "Thanks for today." She said, her eyes glued to the book in her hands, "I'm sorry if I have caused you any trouble."

@Emerald<3

"No trouble at all Hairspray" she would smile, hugging her gently as she looked at the books she had brought over, smiling a little and then nuzzles her affectionately. "Hey I'm gonna go see if there's any comics or graphic novels here, I'll be right back, okay?"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

"No trouble at all Hairspray" she would smile, hugging her gently as she looked at the books she had brought over, smiling a little and then nuzzles her affectionately. "Hey I'm gonna go see if there's any comics or graphic novels here, I'll be right back, okay?"

"OO!" She said, suddenly sounding excited, "Bring me a couple, too! I love the shojo manga they have here." She suddenly covered her mouth, plopping down on the couch. 

@Emerald<3

"Okie dokie" Nikita giggles cutely, swishing her tail as she went over to the comic and graphic novel section, she had selected some Black Cat manga, the Lupin the Third manga and some Danganrongpa manga for herself. She then selected some Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket manga, Ghost Hunt and My Roommate is a Cat manga for Hairspray. She comes back with the books "Here you are, hope you like these ones" 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

"Okie dokie" Nikita giggles cutely, swishing her tail as she went over to the comic and graphic novel section, she had selected some Black Cat manga, the Lupin the Third manga and some Danganrongpa manga for herself. She then selected some Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket manga, Ghost Hunt and My Roommate is a Cat manga for Hairspray. She comes back with the books "Here you are, hope you like these ones" 

(OMG I LOVE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB AND FRUITS BASKET)!!

Putting the novel she was reading aside (Beige), she nervously grabbed at Ouran High School manga, and nodded thankfully at her new friend. She adjusted her position so that Grey had room to sit down. 

@Emerald<3 (those were the only two I recognized on the list lol)

"No need to be shy or nervous, I sometimes like those ones" she says with a smile and sits down next to her then smiles "Want to know a secret?" she would ask then whispers "One of my very favorites is Negima! Magister Negi" she giggles

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3 (those were the only two I recognized on the list lol)

"No need to be shy or nervous, I sometimes like those ones" she says with a smile and sits down next to her then smiles "Want to know a secret?" she would ask then whispers "One of my very favorites is Negima! Magister Negi" she giggles

"I don't think I've heard of that one."

@Emerald<3

"Oh it's a really fun one, though I've mostly watched the Anime" she smiles and starts to read Black Cat "another is well obviously Black Cat, but I also like Sai Yuki" she smiles "If you like manga with some history in it, then you might like it too"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/29/2019 at 5:18 PM, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

"Oh it's a really fun one, though I've mostly watched the Anime" she smiles and starts to read Black Cat "another is well obviously Black Cat, but I also like Sai Yuki" she smiles "If you like manga with some history in it, then you might like it too"

She shook her head, "No, not really." Her eyes suddenly focused on the clock just above here, "Shit! Shit!" She packed up her things and put each book away into their original spots, zipping up her backpack before running off to class. She suddenly paused, "Meet me at the statue after school! I should be out by 4:15, then we can ride the bus together!"

Edited by Emerald<3

@Emerald<3 ((okay maybe it was my turn after all lol))

"After 4? Sure, I should be here still" Nikita says as she hugged Hairspray "Meet you at the library?" she'd ask before she watched her rush off and then she made her way to the library to wait for her friend.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/1/2019 at 11:20 PM, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3 ((okay maybe it was my turn after all lol))

"After 4? Sure, I should be here still" Nikita says as she hugged Hairspray "Meet you at the library?" she'd ask before she watched her rush off and then she made her way to the library to wait for her friend.

Hairpsray smiled, "Sounds good! See you then!" She waved goodbye then ran out the door to her class.

--

School was finally out, and Hairpsray was standing in front of the library entrance waiting for her new friend. 

@Emerald<3

Nikita had looked at the time after finishing one of the manga books and smiled, "four thirty? I should get going" she says to herself as she got up, dusted herself off and put the books back before going to the entrance and the moment she saw Hairspray, she smiles and waves to her.

Just now, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita had looked at the time after finishing one of the manga books and smiled, "four thirty? I should get going" she says to herself as she got up, dusted herself off and put the books back before going to the entrance and the moment she saw Hairspray, she smiles and waves to her.

The teenager smiled sheepishly in return, motioning for her to walk along with her. They reached the bus in no time, and both boarded. Hairspray was one of the last to be let off, and she led Grey into a small, cozy-looking house. She opened the door for her friend and led her into her bedroom, a small room with a 1-poster bed. 

@Emerald<3

Nikita smiled as she looked around the house "Almost like my apartment at home, only less messy" she giggles and wagged her tail a little "So Hairspray, do those girls always bother you? If they're bothering you, you should tell the teachers or Principals"

4 minutes ago, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita smiled as she looked around the house "Almost like my apartment at home, only less messy" she giggles and wagged her tail a little "So Hairspray, do those girls always bother you? If they're bothering you, you should tell the teachers or Principals"

"It's no bother." She brushed off, "I mean... it's not like it happens all the time... It's mostly on Tuesdays." She answered, "But they mean well. It's really no issue." 

@Emerald<3

Nikita would nod and sit on the edge of the bed "So, what do you normally do after school?" she would asks, smiling at her, opening up a manga she had borrowed from the school library. "Most of my time off is spent on games or reading"

15 minutes ago, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita would nod and sit on the edge of the bed "So, what do you normally do after school?" she would asks, smiling at her, opening up a manga she had borrowed from the school library. "Most of my time off is spent on games or reading"

"Nothing really that interesting. I like hanging out with my friends when they come to town." She said, "None of them do that often, but we communicate a lot." 

@Emerald<3

Nikita laughs a little "My days aren't really all that interesting either" she says "Sometimes my friends from work and I go to the ramen bar, but other than that, I'm mostly at home doing nothing but maybe catching up on some work or something"

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita laughs a little "My days aren't really all that interesting either" she says "Sometimes my friends from work and I go to the ramen bar, but other than that, I'm mostly at home doing nothing but maybe catching up on some work or something"

Hairspray nodded, "Yeah. I'd love to hang out with my friends more, but they live all over the place."

@Emerald<3

Nikita nods "Yeah, I hear you" she says "But you know, I'm here" she says with a smile to her "Why don't we both hang out?" she'd ask somewhat shyly "I-I mean if you want to, t-that is" she'd then look down.