Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there

Hulvlan01cl

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started to watch from season 3. (only after that i watched from season 1). gone after 7 season premiere, returned recently while 9 season is updating. show became worse, i didn't watched a lot of new episodes, but that few that i watched were disappointing. i am here for fan-fiction and out of canon story discussion, not for the current state of the show

Hello i guess. Hope to have a good time here. 

• Brohoof 1

Hi Emmy! Can you help me a little here? Where can i discuss MLP world? Story i mean. There is so many topics, i'm lost. I found season x disscusion, but what i want to disscus is not in any season, it is fan-fiction/guesswork.

@Emerald<3

<i forgot to mention you>

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Hulvlan01cl said:

Hi Emmy! Can you help me a little here? Where can i discuss MLP world? Story i mean. There is so many topics, i'm lost. I found season x disscusion, but what i want to disscus is not in any season, it is fan-fiction/guesswork.

@Emerald<3

I've been here since 2013, and I never really check out those kinds of threads. 

Here, let me tag a couple of my friends that may know more than I do. 

@Jeric @TotallyLyra @Splashee 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Hulvlan01cl said:

@Emerald<3

Hi there @Hulvlan01cl and welcome to the forums!
I see what you mean about the show being disappointing. I am actually kinda agreeing on some of that. I think a lot of people here likes the show, but have issues with multiple episodes.

If you got to Sugarcube Corner to talk about FIM that are not related to a specific episode: https://mlpforums.com/forum/6-sugarcube-corner/

• Brohoof 2

Hi @Hulvlan01cl and welcome!

Come on in and make yourself at home. I hope you have a good time. :)

2 hours ago, Hulvlan01cl said:

@Emerald<3

To elaborate on what Splashee said, there are two relevant sections: Show Discussion and Sugarcube Corner. Show Discussion has all the discussion about every specific episode, but if you scroll down beneath that (before you click on any section for a specific season) you'll see all the threads that have to do with the show in general, such as "Who's your favorite villain?" or "Why can't Scootaloo fly?" Sugarcube Corner holds everything pony-related that doesn't directly have to do with the events of the show, like "Favorite fan songs" and "Ponies in socks?"

• Brohoof 1