Howdy Y'all

frito338

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching the show back in 2012 because I found some funny memes of it and became interested. I only watched it through about the middle of season 4 and I lost interest for whatever reason, and pretty much forgot about it until I saw that season 9 was going to be the final season and I decided to see how the fandom was doing, and I got hooked back into it all over again. I missed about 5 years of pony so any jokes or references created in that time might just go over my head but it honestly feels good to be back.

I don't even know where to start discussing ponies nowadays because my I've been out of the loop for about 5 years and most of my friends who were also bronies have all moved on and I don't see them much any more, so it'll be fun to talk pony some more! Also I lost my playlist of songs, so if any one has any suggestions for good tunes I'm all ears! (any genre, I like them all)

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Any genre? :ticking:

1 hour ago, Xeltor said:

Hello boss; hope you enjoy yourself here, don't worry, we still talk about ponies ^_^ (I think? ) We're all nice people here :orly: 

Thanks! I think I'll have a good time :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum of friendly ponies @frito338!

There are a lot of good episodes in and after season 4, so I hope you take your time and watch them. It is sad to get spoiled on some key moments in the show. Netflix should have them all by now.

Do you know where your friends left for? Like did they choose something that was newer and more interesting at the that time? Or did they just disappear completely? I am just trying to follow where the bronies disappeared to. I have my suspisions. You don't have to answer.

• Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, Splashee said:

There are a lot of good episodes in and after season 4, so I hope you take your time and watch them. It is sad to get spoiled on some key moments in the show. Netflix should have them all by now.

Do you know where your friends left for? Like did they choose something that was newer and more interesting at the that time? Or did they just disappear completely? I am just trying to follow where the bronies disappeared to. I have my suspisions. You don't have to answer.

Thanks for the welcome! I've been watching them here and there, trying to catch up a bit. I've been watching the new episodes as they premiere, but I'll get around to seeing them all eventually.

I lost contact with most of them after high school, so I'm not even sure if some of them are still bronies, and of the ones I still talk to, one hasn't watched it for a few years and the other isn't against watching it (we actually watched the season 9 premiere together) but he just doesn't have as much time for it as we did back in high school

• Brohoof 1

Hi @frito338 and welcome to the forums!

I doubt you'll find any shortage of potential new friends here, even if it's not quite the same as making friends in person. ;) Come on in and enjoy yourself. If you need anything or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way. :)

4 hours ago, frito338 said:

Also I lost my playlist of songs, so if any one has any suggestions for good tunes I'm all ears! (any genre, I like them all)

Careful, you might get just what you ask for. :P My own music collection (near-exclusively MLP inspired) has over 500 songs, not including the almost equally many instrumental tracks, and that's just the collection that's not been updated in a few years. Name your musical needs and I got you covered. :squee:

• Brohoof 2