request shop Kamii's Request Shop II [CLOSED]

Kamii

Hello there, everyone~
I'm giving this another shot, at least for the time being, before uni starts again in mid-September. I had another request shop but it's been inactive for years and I'd rather not re-open it.
I can draw any type of pony. I'm also open to try drawing kirins, zebras and possibly changelings (just keep in mind I've never drawn them before). I will draw them traditionally and re-draw them digitally for some needed practice.

So you get an idea of what my art looks like, here:

Spoiler

Kamii.jpg.0b9aa45d2ba8fd4fc5fec9a8428ddef3.jpg   Ananas.jpg.79bb5871f09cfaa439b5dda7cef55e13.jpg   000.png.cdab7e1a173645a791ea79c2f3c6e769.png   Strudel.jpg.8fbb9599057abeeeeb82bf9dc55ee399.jpg

Request info:
- I need an image of the OC you want me to draw or a very detailed description of what they'd look like;
- Tell me something you want for the drawing (be it an expression, pose, theme...) just so I can vary my art a bit;
- Feel free to ask how the art is going but don't rush me. If you do, you won't be getting free art, sorry~;
- There shall be 5 spots available for requests. Once these are all taken, this request shop will be "closed" while I work on them. If it all works out, it shall re-open.

Spots:
1 - @Zero - DONE
2 - @Mesme Rize - DONE
3 - @Kyoshi - DONE
4 - @Troblems - DONE
5 - @dsc

Edited by Kamii
  • Brohoof 6

img ref: NeMM8lQ.png

expression/theme/etc: maybe just tired, holding a cup of coffee...whatever you want, I just like my horse looking tired lol

Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, it's me Mesme Rize, Jonas Friend. :)

I would like if you could make a pic of my OC Mesme Rize, if drawing a Lamiapony isn't too hard for you.

1248466__safe_artist-colon-lunahazacooki

Could you make that classic pic of Kaas close up in the jungle Book, only with Mesme instead and instead of Hands, you have Twilights Purple hooves? (The hooves belong to Twilight Sparkle of course. :P )

Here is the pic if you wanna know what i mean:

tenor.gif?itemid=12181207

I

• Brohoof 1

hey would it be possible to draw my oc alex sinfalair? giving a derp look and wearing something really silly (up to you)

thanks in advance if you put me in the slot ^^

Alex_Sinfalair_Reference_Sheet.png

• Brohoof 1

@Zero

Your request is done. I hope you like it, I'm still trying to figure my program out (I don't use it often). Oh and the mug.. I have never drawn a mug, that's my excuse~

Spoiler

550123053_WinterWisp.thumb.png.eff3d10c70f5fdc9a5b2341ceb1d9a69.png

• Brohoof 2

On 8/26/2019 at 6:37 PM, Kamii said:

@Mesme Rize

Your request is done. I had a lot of fun with this one, so thank you! I hope you like it~

Reveal hidden contents

530492205_MesmeRize.thumb.png.a1550fe2c4c874d98f43b45c810aad43.png

"Trussssssst in meeeeeeeee"

1669114__safe_artist-colon-fluffyxai_twi

:P

Seriously though, thank you for the art piece. I love it, especially Mesmes grin. :D 

26 minutes ago, Kamii said:

@Kyoshi

Your request is done (at last ;3). Your OC has quite a lot of details to take into account, so it looks slightly different from the others. But I still hope you like it~

Hide contents

Kyoshi.thumb.png.21aefe53e5e121b2d7ab75140fb59802.png

Oh wow, I love the pose you went with. <3 Very well done and thank you. :) 

Update: Hi there, everyone~ First of all, don't you worry, I'm still going to continue working on the two requests yet to complete. I just wanted to explain why I'm taking so long. I've been having persistent stomach pains for a few days. Since I'm quite the hipochondriac and haven't been able to check in with a doctor, I am making up reasons as to why this is happening (and reasons as to why I am feeling my heartbeat more than usual.. although that could just be the anxiety, but I can't help it). Once I'm feeling better, I'll get to them ASAP. Sorry for the wait~ ^^''

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 9:36 AM, Kamii said:

Update: Hi there, everyone~ First of all, don't you worry, I'm still going to continue working on the two requests yet to complete. I just wanted to explain why I'm taking so long. I've been having persistent stomach pains for a few days. Since I'm quite the hipochondriac and haven't been able to check in with a doctor, I am making up reasons as to why this is happening (and reasons as to why I am feeling my heartbeat more than usual.. although that could just be the anxiety, but I can't help it). Once I'm feeling better, I'll get to them ASAP. Sorry for the wait~ ^^''

I know it’s been 10 days since you posted this, but I’ve been offline myself. I ignored a stomach ache once and it turned out I was bleeding internally. Not the norm, but it’s always good to get checked out, and hopefully you feel better by now. <3

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

Update: Ok, so I've been feeling better (overall) from my stomach pains as I've checked with a doctor and all. Just updating this topic so you all know I'm getting to your requests starting tomorrow. Sorry for taking so long~

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kamii said:

Update: Ok, so I've been feeling better (overall) from my stomach pains as I've checked with a doctor and all. Just updating this topic so you all know I'm getting to your requests starting tomorrow. Sorry for taking so long~

(Haven't done a request, but follows this thread).

Sounds good, I can't wait to see what you create! 

• Thanks 1

@Troblems

Your request is done. Finally I've made some progress! Since you asked for something fun, I decided to "revive" an old MLP meme with your OC. I hope you like it (you may notice some differences from previous requests like line thickness and all, but that is the point of all of this; I've got to practice and learn~).

Spoiler

Terse.thumb.png.ca126ddb77cbe1d48339ae465ee22dd3.png

Edited by Kamii
Corrected Troblems' art

@Emerald<3

I truly appreciate how eager you are to have a request done by me, but this is the third time you've asked about this. I will gladly pin you once I open the shop again (as I will also pin Lucky Bolt and a friend of mine) and I may even add more spots so more people can ask for art (although I may take longer since university has started and that is my priority), but that is all I can do since I planned this to be first come first serve, sorry.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Kamii said:

@Emerald<3

I truly appreciate how eager you are to have a request done by me, but this is the third time you've asked about this. I will gladly pin you once I open the shop again (as I will also pin Lucky Bolt and a friend of mine) and I may even add more spots so more people can ask for art (although I may take longer since university has started and that is my priority), but that is all I can do since I planned this to be first come first serve, sorry.

Sorry! I feel as an a**hole now, and I didn't realize how pushy I sounded. F*** me, I'll just leave now.

Hope you do good in school, and I'm sorry for a pushy pants. Legit feel like an idiot.

Will leave now.

Later, tater.