Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya

Chris

Hi there. My name (as you might of guessed) is Chris. I became a brony only a few weeks ago. I had seen a few episodes a month ago and liked them, but didn't want to keep watching and be a brony. However later I gave in and accepted that I am a fan of this show.

I am already part of another MLP forum, so I'm not sure how often I'll be on this one. I came here in hopes of finding some nice people (and hopefully some around my age, 14) to be friends with.

I read the rules before posting. I hope my introduction was ok.

Oh, and uh, my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle.

Edited by Chris
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there. My name (as you might of guessed) is Chris. I became a brony only a few weeks ago. I had seen a few episodes a month ago and liked them, but didn't want to keep watching and be a brony. However later I gave in and accepted that I am a fan of this show.

I am already part of another MLP forum, so I'm not sure how often I'll be on this one. I came here in hopes of finding some nice people (and hopefully some around my age, 14) to be friends with.

I read the rules before posting. I hope my introduction was ok.

Oh, and uh, my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle.

I am 15, close enough.

Welcome to the herd fellow brony!

I hope your stay here is as long and enjoyable as mine has been!

If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask me.

(and hopefully some around my age, 14)

Oh God, not another one.

Welcome to the forum; we've got a remarkable selection of nice people here, I think you'll find... but do keep an eye on that Finesthour person, he's been known to bite at times. ;)

Edited by Zoop

Oh God, not another one.

Welcome to the forum; we've got a remarkable selection of nice people here, I think you'll find... but do keep an eye on that Finesthour person, he's been known to bite at times. ;)

Haha I'm not as crazy as most teenagers though. I'm a normally calm person and I'm nice to whoever is nice to me. :P

Thanks for the welcoming everyone.