Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you hang out with the user above you?

DivineMist1000

1 minute ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Probably, you like pizza ? :)

Yep! I love Pizza. 

In fact, before COVID-19 came around, I was planning on creating a YouTube Channel with my best friend where we react stuff while eating pizza. A different pizza from a different restaurant in every video. Then at the end, we would rate what we watched first then rate the pizza.

Just now, Emerald Heart said:

Yep! I love Pizza. 

In fact, before COVID-19 came around, I was planning on creating a YouTube Channel with my best friend where we react stuff while eating pizza. A different pizza from a different restaurant in every video. Then at the end, we would rate what we watched first then rate the pizza.

Woah amazing I had the same idea but video based on dumb/funny video etc :o some of my friends were really exited about this ahah :laugh:
You'll give me a link to your youtube channel :fluttershy:

1 minute ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Woah amazing I had the same idea but video based on dumb/funny video etc :o some of my friends were really exited about this ahah :laugh:
You'll give me a link to your youtube channel :fluttershy:

I don't have it set up, we didn't get to even start because of all this COVID stuff. Super unfortunate.

18 minutes ago, Ya boi Stormy 🌩️ said:

Muh home dawg!

Since this is more about the user than the avatar, I'm going to have to say let's get to know each other first.

• 2 weeks later...