Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A newbie artist enters (or re-enters) the fray!

fare67t

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Forum posts that popped up on Google searches

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

An old "Internet GF" of mine forced me to watch it one day back in 2012 (I think, it was after season 2 was finished, but before season 3 started). I was super reluctant to do it, laughing and calling it "dumb girly stuff" for the longest time. Then I started up the first episode, laughing and cringing the whole way through it...then started the next episode, and the next, etc.

Also, Second Life sims were a thing, and I wanted to RP my newest obsession.

Hello, my name is fare67t, and I used to go by the OC name of Vergil Noire...before I stupidly took a rather long hiatus from the fandom from around 2014 up until right before Bronycon 2019. Don't quite remember why it was I took such a long break, but I remember one factor of it was getting mad at someone saying the SNES game Eartbound "is so dumb, the pony fan-mod is better". Funnily enough, despite taking such a long break away, I never changed my Firefox homepage away from Fimfiction, and I occasionally popped back into Second Life to see whats up every so often.

Well, now I am here once again, now going by the OC name of Virdia Noire (used to just be a genderbent vers of Vergil, but now has a whole story behind her), and also currently struggling with some issues of which I wont really list here (as IDK if I even can / should).

Soooo...Welcome Back I guess...?

• Brohoof 1

hehe, that's very cute x3

But yeah, I'm actually rather mad at myself for taking such a long hiatus, even if I was kinda distracted. I had fimfiction as my homepage all those years, I could have easily come back at any time >/<