planning Elder Ponies IV: Finding Friendship

"Lyra"

(edited)

A Elder Scolls IV: Skyrim and My Little Pony RP put together I only ask that you atleast spell right and don't text like your on a phone.

No OP ponies please

These are the characters you can pick from

Dovakhiin: Dragonshy

Full Time Follower: "Lyra"

Alduin: ( Gets 2 roles )

Ulfric Stormcloak:

General Tulius:

Paarthurnax: ( Gets 2 roles )

Ralof:

Hadvar:

NPC'S( need atleast 3 or so people ):

Yes not alot of characters so get them fast if you want to be Alduin or Paarthurnax you need to pick another one so hurry fast try to pick I will be the Full Time Follower the whole thing about this RP is that we will mainly go through the whole main story line if you forget then look online but it should be simple after the whole main story is done we can just go on with doing random things I just reccomend that you get an exciting role cause after the alduin part We will just begin to run around the place so I suggest you get comfy the main role is Dovakhiin who does mainly everything you can do quests for people have them join you if you want or just go around like a daily life thats about it

Edited by "Lyra"
  • Brohoof 1

Umm, Skyrim is Elder Scrolls V

Blah Blah I get those things mixed up

Thanks! So we will go through the story? I don't know if that will work as well as you just creating new quests.

Why do you think that

Blah Blah I get those things mixed up

Why do you think that

Because recreating the story is going to be very hard. If you created new quests it could be interesting and different in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I would like to be Alduin if possible and and the graybeards.

Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)