Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A spin-off with Capper and Grubber?

Splashee

Do you want to see a spin-off series with Capper and Grubber?  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see a spin-off series with Capper and Grubber?

• Yes, that is something I would totally watch!
    • No.

Your favorite duo is back! You can expect songs and fun jokes where these guys are around!

The two popular characters from MLP The Movie could potentially still make money for Hasbro. Imagine a spin-off series with them, in the environment of Klugetown. No ponies would be needed as the characters in that town are interesting my themselves to build quick stories around. A lot of stories and fun jokes would bring entertainment to all ages!

Capper_ID_MLPTM.pngGrubber_ID_MLPTM.png

Is this a good idea?
Would you watch it?
What do you think about Capper and Grubber as characters to begin with?

Yes, getting the voice actors from the movie would not be possible, but (this time) I don't think Hasbro would care about using different voice actors.

Spoiler

This is an idea of mine, as well as a way to see how much you actually enjoyed the movie and these new "one time celebrity" characters (basically leaving out Tempest Shadow and any colorful pony). Also it is a clickbait topic/poll of mine, just to see how much attention such a topic would gain.

My opinion will be posted at a later time.

• Brohoof 2

I thought they were the least interesting of the new characters in the movie(mostly Grubber)

Honestly would rather have a spin off with the Pirates instead

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I can't say they're my favorite characters in the franchise, but I think I'd give any G4-based spin-off a chance. :grin: Of course, it must have a certain quality for me to keep watching (or alternatively have very short episodes), but I don't think this sounds like a recipe for certain disaster either. :please:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

There's a story book that has Grubber and Tempest together (pov of Grubber) and it's super adorable. The ending has them both going together to spread the news friendship and the Storm King's defeat (the latter might only be mentioned in the show tho). Love it! That's who I would want together. 

Capper would do good as a solo act and getting some other peeps along the way or making amends for his past mistakes (the prequel comics go more into depth).