Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So im new here.... Am i doing it right?

Evil Pink One

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was desperate to tell everyone of my discovery of pinkie pie having magic, while watching my 2nd watch through of mlp.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

First of all a brony told me to watch it....i know myself well, and i said no ,wont watch it.(because i easily get bored) and good thing i didn't. Because im sure i wont try to finish the show, and eventually as the series was about to finish, and all the shows are boring as hell now, all killing , betraying, games of throne, supernatural, anime predictable( except magia madoka and evergarden...respect.), and i was like welp everything is boring and predictable....better watch that show now...plus it's on netflix..... Then boom im rewatching the whole show the second time.

What do i write here anyway?.....rainbows wont light up the sky unless you let it rain~:kirin:

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 8

@Lex DestrosioDestrosioDeDestrosioDestrosioDestrosioDestrosioDeDestrosioDestrosio

Did i just have a virus? On my phone!? Thanks lex.  anyway who dosnt?(being a fan of evergarden) unless theyve watched episofe 10 and got traumatized..... Watched it twice but needed to rest for a year before watching again...needed to stock up on those tears....drained worth a life time of tears on that episode..... You saw it coming but you never expect the impact of that. Man i gotta say that HURTS! I mean youll cry and fill paquiao punching your chest.

• Brohoof 2

37 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

@Lex DestrosioDestrosioDeDestrosioDestrosioDestrosioDestrosioDeDestrosioDestrosio

Did i just have a virus? On my phone!? Thanks lex.

WHAAAT??? Hey, i didnt do anything. :lie:

anyway who dosnt?(being a fan of evergarden) unless theyve watched episofe 10 and got traumatized..... Watched it twice but needed to rest for a year before watching again...needed to stock up on those tears....drained worth a life time of tears on that episode..... You saw it coming but you never expect the impact of that. Man i gotta say that HURTS! I mean youll cry and fill paquiao punching your chest.

I am pretty sure i cried during every single Episode of Violet Evergarden, all that i need now is hearing either the Theme song or Credit Song and i break down at the first vocals.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lex yeah just reading the text you just send about the theme song played the music in my mind and triggered the trauma again.... Thanks lex...

@Lex DestrosioDestrosioDestrosiov

Damn it lex... It only happens to you when i tag you hahahaha

Edited by Kujamih

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Also yeah, there's that bug with mentioning (tagging) while on mobile. Isn't that fun? :love:

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@Rikifive oh thnx but seriously lex is the only one that does that....

It's because he has a space in his name. From what I can tell after some testing, it happens when someone has a space in their name.