Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity's 3D Model and Pony Life Sprites Introduced in Hello Pinkie Pie Short

Misty Shadow

For a short series that provokes so little discussion itself, every short of it seems to be giving us news about the franchise whole.

If you don't catch my drift, it seems that they might be looking to eventually introduce 3D models of all the main characters with different voice actresses.  

• Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

If you don't catch my drift, it seems that they might be looking to eventually introduce 3D models of all the main characters with different voice actresses

If this is how they treat Pony Life (Keeping it in the background. :P) I think I might like it. :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If this is how they treat Pony Life (Keeping it in the background. :P) I think I might like it. :)

Yeah. I didn't like the previously shown Pony Life models, seemed to be trying too hard to fit the art style of more "edgy" but poorly drawn shows.  The new 3D models are a lot different, but certainly look like they would be a good match to an actual toy line. Reminds me of sofia the first though?

The new voices just feel off. That said the new models aren't too shabby

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Spoiler

Still looking more forward to it than finishing season 9 :p

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Megas said:

The new voices just feel off. That said the new models aren't too shabby

I honestly thought the models would look like the SFM models that people make videos with & that honestly made me a bit nervous. 

I am SO happy that the models Hasbro uses look better than those. 

On 3/16/2020 at 11:00 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

For a short series that provokes so little discussion itself, every short of it seems to be giving us news about the franchise whole.

If you don't catch my drift, it seems that they might be looking to eventually introduce 3D models of all the main characters with different voice actresses.  

Absolutely fantastic!

The Pony Life style is quite fresh, especially when I haven't seen any new ponies in a long time!

The voice actors though, gah! :eww:

• 3 months later...