Greetings from the huggo buggo!

CoaldustPony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

That is a bit of a weird story, but it involves Twitterponies

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was introduced to MLP by a friend way back at the end of 2010, while season 1 was still in its first few episodes. I was hooked and never looked back!

Hello all! I am Coaldust aka Anise the changeling, and it's about darn time I joined a forum and talked pony with people! I've been a fan since pretty much the beginning, and have been roleplaying and discussing ponies pretty much that whole time. I'm hoping to start a Youtube channel soon, I have a husband who's also into MLP, I'm a trans woman and my favourite seasons are 5-9 (I can't pick just one).

/) Brohoof for you all!

• Brohoof 8

Hello @CoaldustPony and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay :fluttershy:

What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? and what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor hooman? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to...

an unknowable destiny?

Greetings there! Just wait a minute, I need to think what to do to make this an interesting welcome, hmm...

Fu... I know!

You should meet @Will Guide! He also likes changelings! :Pharynx:

And well, enjoy your time here.:squee:

On 4/15/2020 at 12:20 AM, CoaldustPony said:

Hello all! I am Coaldust aka Anise the changeling, and it's about darn time I joined a forum and talked pony with people! I've been a fan since pretty much the beginning, and have been roleplaying and discussing ponies pretty much that whole time. I'm hoping to start a Youtube channel soon, I have a husband who's also into MLP, I'm a trans woman and my favourite seasons are 5-9 (I can't pick just one).

/) Brohoof for you all!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: That is a bit of a weird story, but it involves Twitterponies
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I was introduced to MLP by a friend way back at the end of 2010, while season 1 was still in its first few episodes. I was hooked and never looked back!

@Bastian is right. I love Changelings. They're so cute!

Especially Thorax

5959611c9df44_HappyThoraxWingFluttering.gif.e2c94324c17d955cec9733789694dad8.gif698085301_Thorax_grinning_widely_S7E15(1).thumb.png.f52d696d1c1e43f3f9334909acd3fd6c.png

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs