Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Alternative Idea for How Twilight Becomes An Alicorn In MLP: FIM

YoungJustice12334

I did like the idea of Twilight becoming an Alicorn, but to me, The way it was done in Magical Mystery Cure felt rushed & I think it could've been written better.

I decided to write an alternative take on Twilight Sparkle becoming an Alicorn In MLP's Season 3 finale, and I would have Tirek & The Tree of Harmony be introduced In The Season 3 finale instead, and you'll see how this change ties In with Twilight becoming an Alicorn In A moment:

In this alternative retelling Of The Season 3 finale, Tirek is introduced and He starts his magic eating spree by Feeding On the spellbinding in the Everfree Forest. The Everfree Forest starts to go out of control because of Tirek, & when The Mane Six learn about this, The girls enter the forest to try and quell it. Within the Everfree Forest, they discover the Tree of Harmony. The Spirit of the Tree starts speaking to them through a phantasm of Twilight Sparkle and It tells them that it has chosen them to protect Equestria, which is why they have been gifted with the Elements.

The Tree explains through allegory that the power of the Mane Six is not in the manifestations of the elements & the physical elements were meant to Just be A symbol. Upon restoring order to the Everfree Forest, The Mane 6 leave the forest safely but find out that Tirek is rampaging through Ponyville & consuming the magic of the ponies there. They flee to Canterlot to make sure Celestia knows about this growing threat. Princess Celestia, Cadence and Luna grant Twilight Sparkle their Alicorn power to defeat Tirek and prevent their magic from being consumed, causing her to sprout wings. The episode would play out similar to The Season 4 Two-Parter from there, minus the opening of the box. When Twilight Sparkle return the power to their owners, Her Alicorn wings do not disappear and This is how Twilight Sparkle would become an Alicorn In my version, and this fascinates The other alicorns and Twilight's friends.

So What do You guys think of the way I wrote Twilight becoming An Alicorn compared to the way Magical Mystery Cure did it?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, YoungJustice12334 said:

I did like the idea of Twilight becoming an Alicorn, but to me, The way it was done in Magical Mystery Cure felt rushed & I think it could've been written better.

I decided to write an alternative take on Twilight Sparkle becoming an Alicorn In MLP's Season 3 finale, and I would have Tirek & The Tree of Harmony be introduced In The Season 3 finale instead, and you'll see how this change ties In with Twilight becoming an Alicorn In A moment:

In this alternative retelling Of The Season 3 finale, Tirek is introduced and He starts his magic eating spree by Feeding On the spellbinding in the Everfree Forest. The Everfree Forest starts to go out of control because of Tirek, & when The Mane Six learn about this, The girls enter the forest to try and quell it. Within the Everfree Forest, they discover the Tree of Harmony. The Spirit of the Tree starts speaking to them through a phantasm of Twilight Sparkle and It tells them that it has chosen them to protect Equestria, which is why they have been gifted with the Elements.

The Tree explains through allegory that the power of the Mane Six is not in the manifestations of the elements & the physical elements were meant to Just be A symbol. Upon restoring order to the Everfree Forest, The Mane 6 leave the forest safely but find out that Tirek is rampaging through Ponyville & consuming the magic of the ponies there. They flee to Canterlot to make sure Celestia knows about this growing threat. Princess Celestia, Cadence and Luna grant Twilight Sparkle their Alicorn power to defeat Tirek and prevent their magic from being consumed, causing her to sprout wings. The episode would play out similar to The Season 4 Two-Parter from there, minus the opening of the box. When Twilight Sparkle return the power to their owners, Her Alicorn wings do not disappear and This is how Twilight Sparkle would become an Alicorn In my version, and this fascinates The other alicorns and Twilight's friends.

So What do You guys think of the way I wrote Twilight becoming An Alicorn compared to the way Magical Mystery Cure did it?

So compressing both Season 4 two parters and parts of MMC into one? Perhaps if it was a movie adaptation.

Your idea sounds fine. I had no real problem with Magical Mystery Cure, but I would've preferred to watch Twilight do something more to become an alicorn besides fixing her mistake. For example, being willing to give up her magic in Twilight's Kingdom after her fight with Tirek could've been what proved her worthy of greater power.