Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight becoming a princess and not an alicorn in the continuation of G4

Astral_night

It makes sense to take things slower when it comes to twilight's character arc the second time around with the return of Faust. because i feel like there was still A lot to explore Before she was crowned princess, but if twilight were to become an alicorn around the second time it should be way later in the plot. because by then we could have flushed all the reasons she would gain wings aside from succeeding Celestia but since she was originally meant to rule along side Queen Celestia. I would personally like to see the journey twilight would take after becoming a princess to gain her wings . 

But we won't know till the show starts up again.

• Brohoof 5

I wouldn't worry about Twilight too much. They probably won't have much continuity because G4 and G5.  If you notice they really don't mention too much of G4 and what little bit they do give to it be it Spike or Twilight etc they just won't talk about what happened to end G4. It's kind of like G4 equestria just doesn't want to reference anything to do with Sunset outside of EG.

Twilight's message is cryptic and Spike just happens to forget exactly what caused all of his friends to lose their powers and hope? 

I mean I could see Twilight sending Spike away in dire situations but if it was that bad where are Smolder and Garble and the other dragons?

Sorry getting off topic but yeah I really wouldn't worry about Twilight she'll likely never make a physical appearance in the series.   

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-12-23 at 8:43 AM, Astral_night said:

It makes sense to take things slower when it comes to twilight's character arc the second time around with the return of Faust. because i feel like there was still A lot to explore Before she was crowned princess, but if twilight were to become an alicorn around the second time it should be way later in the plot. because by then we could have flushed all the reasons she would gain wings aside from succeeding Celestia but since she was originally meant to rule along side Queen Celestia. I would personally like to see the journey twilight would take after becoming a princess to gain her wings . 

But we won't know till the show starts up again.

Hmm, interesting.

Anyways, welcome^^ /)