Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DRESS.MOV

Guesty_

And that's the art of the dress.

Well...all I'm going to say is, if Hotdiggedydemon can manage to twist Rarity into a prim, heartless, overweight, illegal sweatshop owner complete with a small army of poverty-stricken Mexicans, I don't think I want to know what he's going to come up with by the time the Pinke Pie episode arrives.

• Brohoof 2

And that's the art of the dress.

Well...all I'm going to say is, if Hotdiggedydemon can manage to twist Rarity into a prim, heartless, overweight, illegal sweatshop owner complete with a small army of poverty-stricken Mexicans, I don't think I want to know what he's going to come up with by the time the Pinke Pie episode arrives.

Posted Image

This should be interesting.

I don't really like this one, it was overly perverted (something Apple.mov didn't have to be to achieve what it did.

I also wasn't expecting the Mexican joke to go on for as long as it did (basically the entire video -.-). I became a little offended.

• Brohoof 1

I hope the next one is better, I feel that this was sorta like a forced meme, it was funny once and the guy is just view whoring now to get heaps for views, not to say that its bad just not as good as apple.mov.

• Brohoof 1

I hope the next one is better, I feel that this was sorta like a forced meme, it was funny once and the guy is just view whoring now to get heaps for views, not to say that its bad just not as good as apple.mov.

I agree with all you just said, but I'm not looking forward to the next as it will probably be just as bad as this one.
  • Brohoof 1

I agree with all you just said, but I'm not looking forward to the next as it will probably be just as bad as this one.

well, a lot of people agree with me in the comments hopefully the animater reads them and listens to his fans to make the next one good with out being over the top and offensive

What have they done to my queen!? :o Seriously though, I thought it was funny... in a weird messed-up kind of way.

Edited by Apple Bloom

What have they done to my queen!? :o Seriously though, I thought it was funny... in a weird messed-up kind of way.

Just wait until the Fluttershy one.

I have a feeling it will be HORRIBLE.

Seriously, what is in her shed?

Definitely not as epic as Apple.mov. Also seemed like he made the characters a bit cruder (if that’s even possible) in an attempt to make it more humorous, yet I think it backfired and made the whole thing seem more cheesy. Edited by 83awsm