Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Isn't smarty pants still a potentially incredibly dangerous weapon?

ToridAkbolto

When twilight wanted the CMC to fight over her smartypants doll, she enchanted the doll so that anyone who looks at it would be overcome with a severe need for the doll.

Celestia fixed this. By blasting everypony in ponyville to snap them out of the curse. The doll was not blasted.

So if this doll ever fell into the wrong hands, and was exposed to an audience that had not yet been immunized to the curse, wouldn't it be the same situation all over again?

Big Mac currently owns Smarty Pants. You'd have to be extremely overpowered to near god status to get it away from him, and if you were a god, then you would dominate the world using your conventional power anyways, rather than using a roundabout doll (which you yourself may not be immune to). Case in point, Discord.

• Brohoof 5

It wasn't blasted? Seemed so to me. It stopped radiating hearts. I got the impression that Big Mac just genuinely loved it, and that it was the joke of him actually genuinely loving it and running off with it, that was the point.

• Brohoof 3

I always thought the doll got blasted as well, and Big Mac just took it because he creepily likes Twilight like that.

I think I need to re-watch that episode now...

I think it did get blasted. She clearly didn't snap them out of the curse, otherwise they would've gone back into it again. I think that Big Macintosh simply found the doll and fell in love with it.