gaming Have You Played Watch Dogs?

EpicEnergy

I'm wondering if anyone here has played any of the Watch Dogs video games before. The latest game of the franchise is "Watch Dogs: Legion", which was just released a few days ago, so I'm wondering if anyone has played that as well.

As for me, I've played Watch Dogs 2 and Watch Dogs: Legion. I enjoy those games, especially Watch Dogs: Legion!

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

I played the first; it was pretty good, I remember being too strong for the game at some point with all the hacks :ButtercupLaugh: The second tho... I don't know, it didn't match with me

hello

my name is Xe__or

and this is disney channel

Played the first one and hated it, Aiden was one of the worst protagonists I've ever played as. Played a bit of the second one, gameplay was a bit better, but Marcus was sooooo much better and likeable of a protagonist than Aiden and it's a game I've still been considering getting it(haven't gotten it though because of that Ubisoft fatigue)

I completed the first game and really liked it, it was fun experiment from Ubi. I don't get the hate about Aiden, he's not great character but pretty memorable for me. Also I liked this moody underground setting and hackers as some antisocial freaks. And AFAIR there were references to mlp/bronies

The second game didn't appeal to me. I didn't like sunny city, happy playful mood with quirky bunch of hackers and overall setting. I dunno, not my cup of tea, I dropped it after 5 hours

WD: Legion is a huge miss for me, I like games mainly because of deep story, characters and morality, gameplay is secondary for me. Here Ubi bet everything on gameplay, literally generated characters and made simple story just to introduce player to the world