A Little Oc Icon

HopefulHarvest

Cute blep! This looks like a pony enjoying life. :P Are their eyelids painted or is that their natural colouring? Not a detail I've seen much on ponies before. I also adore the two-tone coat with the white underside, and the little shawl this pon is wearing. I'm curious to see and learn more about them!

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, HopefulHarvest said:

I posted this little gif on my DA so I figured why not here? Critique is fine, I just want to show off my potential and make forever friends! QwQ

8DBC0763-57B9-4368-94B2-3616AA96C45B.gif

I like it though i'd probably add in like an extra frame to make the tongue popping out look more smoothly aswell as the eye blink other than that it's looking great! :D

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Cute blep! This looks like a pony enjoying life. :P Are their eyelids painted or is that their natural colouring? Not a detail I've seen much on ponies before. I also adore the two-tone coat with the white underside, and the little shawl this pon is wearing. I'm curious to see and learn more about them!

Thanks a lot Twi! Just a bit of painted to give him some popping lids;~ I am glad to hear such things-it really motivates me. I’m really grateful. :kindness:

7 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

That's cute! It makes me smile when he sticks out his tongue!

I’m glad to be able to make you smile! I hope to keep that streak. TwT

4 hours ago, Pandora said:

I like it though i'd probably add in like an extra frame to make the tongue popping out look more smoothly aswell as the eye blink other than that it's looking great! :D

I’ll note that for my next project; any chance to improve is a chance I won’t let down! Thank you for your guidance. :laugh: