Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Life in Ponyville.

Platinum_Streak

(edited)

(Sorry i was on a plane for around 18 hours.)

"I think he has a concussion from hitting his head. We should apply ice to reduce the bruising." Said Twilight looking at Ice.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Noticing the events, Silver looked around the house and quickly flew around the house incredibly fast, looking for a source of medical aid. There was stuff to use but he needed a bag! There was an small little bag meant for putting ice and on your head for headaches and bruises so he grabbed onto it, flying downstairs and putting as much ice into the bag and gently placing onto sky's head, "There!...much better"

"W-wait...the ice!" sadly the heat of the bag inside started to make the ice melt a little bit. He watched this as the water started to run down on Sky's face, "...hmm...we need to make more ice that'll last longer"

"I don't have any experience with ice magic.I think that Starstream or Ice can make some though." Said Twilight looking at them hoping that they will make some ice for Sky.

Starstream shook his head. "I- I'd need a proper cloud for that..."

He looked up at the sky. "...but I guess... I could try something with one of those." He flew out to the clouds. To his disappointment they were all regular rain clouds and he couldn't do much with those except create snow. He gathered some of them together anyway and flew back inside and up to Ice Storm. "Miss Storm, If I make cold snow, would you be able to turn it into usefull ice?"

Alexandrite walked up to the restaurant and took a seat, he ordered a dandelion sandwich and waited.

(School, the amount of RP's you make me miss Is starting to get irritating.)

Ice turned to Silverstream and Twilight as they both asked for her to freeze something to put under Sky's head. Silverstream asked if he made some cold snow, if she would be able to turn in into ice. "I would, but it's a lot easier for me to just create the ice out of the water vapor that's in the air, and right now would take less time to do," she said using her magic to create a neck support out of ice around Sky's neck. that way if he were to fall over or anything of the like, his wouldn't suffer further injuries on top of others he may already have. "It may not be your preferred and apparently perfect method of creating ice or snow, but right now we don't have time for perfection. Doing it my way saved us an entire step and about fifteen seconds, which for an unconscious pony is a long time."

Starstream was about to object to Ice but he kept it to himself. He nodded towards Twilight. "Maybe it's best if he stays here for the night. I'll get some covers and a pillow from upstairs," he said before flying off.

(edited)
"I'll help!" Starstream eagerly offered. "I can help lighten the load a bit, besides it kind of is my fault that Sky got injured so I'd do anything I can to help." Edited by Zhinzo

(edited)

Sky began to awake but then he noticed that no pony was looking at him so he decided that because he was tired, he would just go to sleep on Starstreams floor.

Edited by Sky

"Dammit" Sky mumbled. "I guess im sleeping on the clouds tonight" Sky thought to himself. "Yea im feeling okish I just have a burning headache but it will fade" Sky replied.

Starstream let out a sigh of relief when he noticed that Sky had come to again. "Yeah, sure, I don't mind you staying here tonight." He gave Sky a concerned look. "But... do you think you could make it upstairs? Or should I set something up for you down here anyway?" he asked as he held up a pillow and a blanket.

Starstream noticed that Sky still wasn't really feeling up to par. He laid out the sheets and the pillow next to the table and said, "Okay then, but if you feel like resting up until then, you can rest here."