private Life in Ponyville.

Platinum_Streak

Gave a smile as he offered one of his hooves to Starstream, his wings fluttering a little bit, being happy to meet some new people, "Nice to meet ya! Also, fancy cloudy you have there" he noticed him on it and then turned to Splinter in his red outfit, "...Splinter is the only one I assume cosplays...besides, I'm new here anyway so I don't know"

''The suit used to be completely black... The Red parts of it is blood from the people I have killed.. Oops, Did I say that out loud?'' Said Splinter as noticing everyone staring at him.

"Its ok like i said you can trust me." Twilight whispered back reassuringly.

"Hes not hiding anything Splinter." Said Twilight confidently.

(edited)

Splinter's statement creeped Starstream out at first but when he realized it must've done the same to the others he appreciated the fact that he probably was no longer the center of attention.

He took advantage of the distraction. "Whoo, hey! I don't know about you guys but I'm starving, and miss Sparkle here offered to buy Cupcaces over at Sugarlump corner. Are you guys in!?" As he said it he immediately regretted putting Twilight on the spot.

Edited by Zhinzo

Hearing the statement by Splinter, yet again Silver was wide eyed and his pupils shrinked in size from the statement. Of course he's obviously joking so Silver just turned towards Starstream and Twilight, "Cupcakes eh? Sounds good to me, been having a bit of a sweet tooth anyway! Also, don't worry about buying for all of us" he looked into his shirt, pulling out some bits in his mouth, looking a little silly while doing so as well as having a little bit of a lisp, "I'll payshs for myselfssch!"

"Oh IM going to buy all the cupcakes.... Ummm yeah sure i will." Said Twilight

"We have to talk later." She whispered to Starstream.

Soon after letting go of the bits in his mouth, the horn starting to glow softly, levitating the bits around Silver. Looking to Twilight and Starstream, he got closer and looked to them, "is everything okay?"

(edited)

"Oh your going to pay? Thats very generous of you." Said Twilight smiling

"And dont worry everything is ok." She said confidently.

"I also dident get your name."

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Seeing Starstream flying of Twilight used her magic to stop him in mid flight.

"Where do you think your going? I thought you wanted some cupcakes." She said.

''I figure I stay out of this...'' Said Splinter as noticing Twilight and Starstream.

((Pinkielover123... Have you singed up for the OOC topic?))

(edited)

He gave a smile, nodding, "Yeah, I don't mind. I have plenty of bits to spare. My name's Silver Boulder! I'm new around here...moved from Canterlot to here seeing how that place is WAY too flash" he's said this quite a bit but still it was true to his opinion. Everything was going pretty well with the exception of seeing Starstream every once in a while whisper or Splinter rambling on and off

After noticing Starstream fly off Silver gently lifted himself off the ground and quickly followed, "Prefer air travel? Same! By the way...do you know where you're going?" he said to him while staying in midair, looking to see if he would stop eventually

After being notified by Twilight, it was rather funny to see him blush so Silver just gave a rather sly smirk, chuckling quietly and thinking to himself, "haha! This day keeps getting weirder and weirder...I'm loving this place" with that in mind, Silver flew down towards twilight and Splinter, landing gently on the ground

Edited by Silver Boulder

(edited)

~Looks around~

Lightshine trotted around ponyville ( Sorry,My keyboard is messed up.)

"Well then lets go" Said Twilight as she set of to Sugarcube corner.

"Nice to meet you Silver Boulder my name is Twilight Sparkle but you can call me Twilight. I would shake your hoof but your head is in the clouds."Said Twilight laughing at her on joke.

Twilight offers to shake Silver's hoof when he lands.

(OOC did you ask permission in the OOC thread to join?

Secondly somepony PM isobelthegreat we need Pinkie Pie to come in.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

((Good timing - I just got back from school ^_^))

Pinkie Pie was busy in Sugarcube Corner. She had been making sweet treats for everypony who wanted one! She bounced around energetically, licking a bit of icing off of a cupcake she made for herself. She couldn't wait to go out and have fun with her friends, but for now she was filling a customers order. She waited for it to bake, and a group of ponies came in.

He landed down, shaking Twilight's hoof happily. "I'm new here and all so I'm guessing that's the sugarcube corner?" as he pointed his hoof to the large, gingerbread like house.

Walking inside close to Twilight, Splinter, and everyone else Silver looked to the incredibly energetic pink pony constantly bouncing around, "...she's been having a lot of sweets I'm assuming?"

Hearing that she's like this all the time makes him laugh a little bit, "Wow...hmm?" looking towards the window he looked to see Streak! "Hold on a sec!" quickly he flew out of the Sugarcube corner, flying towards Streak quickly and gently poking him on the head with his hoof, "Hey, Streak! Come on, gonna get some cupcakes, Splinter is with us in there and everything!"

"Sure! I can make you ALL cupcakes!" She skipped over and took out some freshly made cupcakes. "Here you go!" she squealed excitedly.