Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved Older Gen RP Characters?

Neoeryn

I am so lost. So, I want to make a roleplay profile for either Lavan or Erebus, but...

Would they go in canon or OC? I know they were canon in G1, but they weren't in G4 (or, I don't think they were) and I'm not sure how the roleplay system works with older generations.

I mean, considering I redesigned them for a G4 AU... I'm assuming canon, but I'm not sure?

Maybe I'm just stupid and I'm making this much more complicated than it actually is, but I just want to make sure before accidentally adding them to the wrong place!

Edited by The Wife of Law

1 hour ago, Neoeryn said:

I am so lost. So, I want to make a roleplay profile for either Lavan or Erebus, but...

Would they go in canon or OC? I know they were canon in G1, but they weren't in G4 (or, I don't think they were) and I'm not sure how the roleplay system works with older generations.

I mean, considering I redesigned them for a G4 AU... I'm assuming canon, but I'm not sure?

Maybe I'm just stupid and I'm making this much more complicated than it actually is, but I just want to make sure before accidentally adding them to the wrong place!

Heya. You’ll see a drop down at the bottom of the page that references Reality. The “Canon” section is actually used mostly by staff as it’s a reference system. Feel free to add a character there even if it’s a canon one. Use the reality drop down to create G1 character.

The Characters system (which is something different) doesn’t have the same level of granularity yet. 

11 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Heya. You’ll see a drop down at the bottom of the page that references Reality. The “Canon” section is actually used mostly by staff as it’s a reference system. Feel free to add a character there even if it’s a canon one. Use the reality drop down to create G1 character.

The Characters system (which is something different) doesn’t have the same level of granularity yet. 

Oooh, okay! Tysm! 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked