Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Wanting to Join In An Existing Roleplay With My OC

Maurice AKA Phan. Sonic

Hey there!

The best thing to do is really just browse whatever RP you find interesting. Alternatively, what you could do is switch this topic to a planning thread, so that other users (including myself) could plan and discuss RPs. In fact, I helped you out and changed this topic to a planning topic. According to your character, there are still some gaps to fill. Would you like to start a simple RP, just me and you to try and flesh out some of those blurry areas so your character develops?

26 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Hey there!

The best thing to do is really just browse whatever RP you find interesting. Alternatively, what you could do is switch this topic to a planning thread, so that other users (including myself) could plan and discuss RPs. In fact, I helped you out and changed this topic to a planning topic. According to your character, there are still some gaps to fill. Would you like to start a simple RP, just me and you to try and flesh out some of those blurry areas so your character develops?

Sure I would, thanks a lot!

2 minutes ago, UI Tails said:

Sure, but expect my rp skills to be a bit rusty. It has been a while

That's okay. Lemme just drop the list of OCs I'll use before we start. Would you like me to make the first post, or should I let you make the first post?

1 minute ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

That's okay. Lemme just drop the list of OCs I'll use before we start. Would you like me to make the first post, or should I let you make the first post?

Go ahead, Pinkie Pie´s response to my q&a is kinda bothering me.

• The title was changed to Wanting to Join In An Existing Roleplay With My OC

@UI Tails

The Everfree Planning, OOC & Discussion section is designated for 3 things:

1. Searching for users to join your role play

2. Planning a role play/looking for participants with an existing idea

3. OOC discussion, where players can go to talk out of character away from the role play 

Making a topic to say your OC is available for a role play is not suitable, not what this is used for. However, since you have gathered some participants and now a role play is in the works, your topic will be spared being closed. Please be mindful of where topics are to be placed and ask a staff member if you are ever unsure.